Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Air pots and soil nutes.

Thanks

i sprinkled a teaspoon near the bottom then near the middle, im high i wasnt gonna start writing exact measurements. I didn't leave it for months but i left it a while. It worked out good on the last grow i did and that was the first time i done it so its all good.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to D90 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-02-17)

Thanks

loool i didnt mean it was the exact words i just said sprinkle as that was the best word that came to my head.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to D90 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-02-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by D90 View Post
    loool i didnt mean it was the exact words i just said sprinkle as that was the best word that came to my head.
    Okay, don't fret

6. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-02-17)

Thanks

Im all good you just confused me.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to D90 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-02-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Im all good you just confused me.
    You confused, me

I just wanted to make sure you were doing it correctly. By the way you worded it, for all I knew you could have put some soil into a pot, then some dolomite, then more soil, more dolomite, then more soil and dolomite.

It's best to add it to totally dry compost as it mixes a lot better than moist or damp soil, as it can clump together otherwise.

You'll be surprised by how many people have sprinkled it on top of the soil half way through a grow.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

D90 (24-02-17), GEORGE (26-02-17)

Thanks

Loool, Yeah i know i just didn't think. Yeh i added it to dry soil then put my hands in and mixed all that part together then added more soil and done it again. It definitely helped me out as i didn't get no cal mag def for the first time since i started growing so thanks for that. A lot of the time im high and dont really explain things well i just rush, my bad.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to D90 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-02-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Loool, Yeah i know i just didn't think. Yeh i added it to dry soil then put my hands in and mixed all that part together then added more soil and done it again. It definitely helped me out as i didn't get no cal mag def for the first time since i started growing so thanks for that. A lot of the time im high and dont really explain things well i just rush, my bad.
    Don't worry, mate. I take things very literally, and find it hard to picture things.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

D90 (24-02-17), GEORGE (26-02-17)

Thanks

You're fucked with me then lmao

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to D90 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-02-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

You're fucked with me then lmao
    I'm fucked with everyone, mate. It's not the best aspie trait of mine to have. It can be embarrassing at times. Like the time I went into a fish and chip shop because I heard it was really good. I asked for some chips. She asked if I wanted large or small. So I said "A large portion of small chips, please." Not my finest moment.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

D90 (24-02-17), GEORGE (26-02-17), MR B-loom (24-02-17)

Thanks

lmfao hahahaha ahh man.. Yeah it must be hard but people understand. Ill try and remember and explain myself better next time. In my mind when i talk i think everyone will understand, i go back and look and its complete gibberish.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to D90 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-02-17), WADDIS (25-02-17)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast