Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Male, female, hermi, nanners or what?

Thanks

Hi SmobyToker#1, thanks for the words. Although I´m a pot lover for over 45 years, this was my first grow, outdoors. My main concern was safety and the spot I´ve got for her was almost stealth but only 6 hours of direct sunlight. The seedling was done late, nearly 3 months late. She sprouted so lively but after some research, I found that from the beginning she was a hermie. For the next weeks after the germination I was like crazy learning techniques to improve quality and yield, so I belive I overstress her, even defoliating.
    Learned all that was great!
    If I drop the branches in water will kill pollen?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to solista For This Useful Post:

SmobyToker#1 (24-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Hey mate, just dry the branches out, take the calyx's off and jar them. Keep clean and it won't be an issue.

Get some good seed mate and come back and get on it. You're problem being in brazil is that you never get more than 14 hrs sun light. I think your best option is to start your plants around August inside your home, use a couple of cfl type lights not the high powered hid lights. Bring them on indoor for new few months and put out around november so your plant gets a few months to veg and start flowering in wild. Your plant will start to flower as soon as its put outside due to daylight hours never going beyond 14 hrs, by doing it then you will have enough time for your plants to flower properly outside and by vegging them indoors prior to that under 18 hrs of light you will be ablr to get some size to them before they start to flower. atb mate
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

Thanks

Thanks mate, now I´m a bit more experienced and I´ll do some indoors untill my springtime and for summer an indoor/outdoor schedule.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to solista For This Useful Post:

SmobyToker#1 (24-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Quote Originally Posted by solista View Post
    Thanks mate, now I´m a bit more experienced and I´ll do some indoors untill my springtime and for summer an indoor/outdoor schedule.
    check your daylight hours out mate never goes above 14 hrs light, this means as soon as you plant outside, flowering will begin. atb mate

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5