Thread: DaddyO's GrO

Thanks

Default DaddyO's GrO

Hi.

This is here cause I dont do 'diaries' really - i do, from time to time, run a few pics from 28 days 12/12 onwards...the ^cum shots^ so to speak

Kalischnapple x Black Domina and Junkyard Dawg from seed

Long veg under, initially, 125w - 250w conversion HPS - 400w MH ...Flowering in 400w HPS Dual Spec on superlumen (460w more Blue) until now. Will now do 28days 400w standard (more red) HPS - finishing with 400 superlumen (more blue again) to up the resin production, may even do final 2-3 days on 400w MH...

Only probs are humidity, but I work that to my advantage. Hotter plants = more transpiration to keep the leaves moist = more water consumed = more oxgen to roots as result of watering, = more nutes asked for by the plants becaue of more watering/accelerated growth...Its like the coco rootbind grow style...just organicly

Theres a bit of clawing which is too much N and water. I went away for a few days and over did it a bit on the 'contingency'...no feed/water for 2-3 days and then just a PH adjust watering with molasses to boost consumption by the microherd. They should fix up in a week or so. But theyre fed up to flower in any case because flowering is a big drain, but in intense short period bursts, unlike veg thats steady. Organic growers can sometime get caught by it as feding takes a bit longer to show results compared to hydro/coco.

I have also been using up free samples/diff nute brands/boosters that Ive acumulated over the years so they will be maxed out on food, if it is still viable as some of it is old. Hesi/bioBizz/Plant magic, House and garden, plus 'wetting agents lol ('ecover' but 10X the price + black dye) - Bio Silicon. Nice stuff. Various blood/bone/fish supplements, you could call it 'eclectic' really.

WE'll see though. The game talk is good, but it is about the delivery to the end. Its been 5 years so i'm a novice all over again
    Last edited by daddyO; 25-02-17 at 12:57 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daddyO For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (25-02-17), Oxy (06-03-17)

Thanks

hehe, 1 view :-D...

We'll call that a day then

Hopper Guest

Keep it going dude! I'm in!