Thread: Think I'm having a hermie problem In the start of week 8!

Thanks

Default Think I'm having a hermie problem In the start of week 8!

So been battling I think with either calcium or magnesium diffecines the whole way through flower haven't been able to lock it down properly. Space n light problems I can't even describe grown so big had to take the top of 4 kolas off cause of serious light burn think a couple more kolas have the same issue not much I can do cause I can't see all my crop without damaging stuff!

Other than that these baby's look beautiful and smell just as good I'm In week 8 of strain that is 9/10 weeks. I can't see any cloudy thricoms. But I think that they might be turning HERMIE!!

I've been reading into lot and I can't tell if these are swollen claxyes or big balls 😭I'm paranoid that I'm gonna get seeds I want to just flush for 5/7 days and chop

I was wondering if anyone is about if you could pop into the thread and see if u can shed some light

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 26,740 Times

It's hard to tell from those pictures, but you would see small banana looking things if it's gone hermie.

Heres a female plant that has a serious hermie problem.

Look for the little yellow bananas.

"Bees don't waste time explaining to flies why honey is better than shit."

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

ggotch (25-02-17), Maddogg91 (25-02-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    It's hard to tell from those pictures, but you would see small banana looking things if it's gone hermie.

Heres a female plant that has a serious hermie problem.

Look for the little yellow bananas.

Thanks for replying so fast man. I think I've just spotted a couple how long can I flush for before I can chop? Or is it best to pull it down now starting to panic a bit lol.

Will this mean my buds already have seeds in n is that all my bud?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Remove the bananas and stay vigilant about checking and removing them . When removing switch fans off . Pluck them off careful and don't touch anything you don't have to plant wise and bag the offending items right away . Flush for at least a week or longer if possible . Once bag tie bag and bin them .

sent from mission control

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

Loki (25-02-17), Maddogg91 (25-02-17)

Thanks

What British Green said.

Might have the odd seed in there, if this was caught early. 7 day flush is what I would go for, check every day for more bananas.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

British green (25-02-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by British green View Post
    Remove the bananas and stay vigilant about checking and removing them . When removing switch fans off . Pluck them off careful and don't touch anything you don't have to plant wise and bag the offending items right away . Flush for at least a week or longer if possible . Once bag tie bag and bin them .

Thanks for replying so fast bro I kind of jumped the gun on that one tho I pulled em before I read ur message I chucked them out the groom like a dick I'm gonna go up in a bit with the vac n make sure I clean the area I put em in

I'm in a iws flood n drain system with coco would that make the flush time quicker or should I still stick with the week?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maddogg91 For This Useful Post:

British green (25-02-17), Loki (25-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

A week is good for flush and like Loki says keep checking em and you don't really won't to be smoking the bananas ( headache time ) and normally takes a few weeks for seeds to be produced and to become any where near mature .

12. The Following User Says Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

Maddogg91 (25-02-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Maddogg91 View Post
    Thanks for replying so fast bro I kind of jumped the gun on that one tho I pulled em before I read ur message I chucked them out the groom like a dick I'm gonna go up in a bit with the vac n make sure I clean the area I put em in

I'm in a iws flood n drain system with coco would that make the flush time quicker or should I still stick with the week?

5 days at a squeeze, but I would still go 7. You can take seeds out easily, not so much with chemicals.

Wishing you the best bro.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

British green (25-02-17), Maddogg91 (25-02-17)

Thanks

Thanks British green I can't really check the back but gonna keep checking the front daily me chucking them banana outside the groom won't cause problems in the future should it I'm def gonna clean that in couple hours. N you've just eased my pain lol gonna def flush for a week fingers crossed won't have any problems thanks for the advice bro

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    5 days at a squeeze, but I would still go 7. You can take seeds out easily, not so much with chemicals.

Wishing you the best bro.
    Thanks loki I'll deffo post a update after the chop and let you guys know what's gone on.

Hope ur op going well too👊

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maddogg91 For This Useful Post:

British green (25-02-17), Loki (26-02-17)