Thread: wireless temp and rh unit

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

Default wireless temp and rh unit

if you search on amazon for "
    Sainlogic Wireless Indoor/Outdoor 8-Channel Thermo-Hygrometer with Three Remote Sensors" seller is sainlogic

really is a cracking bit of kit and works a treat,i have 2 sensors out and inside of tent and one out by the vent in for outside temps n rh.

i have the main unit by my bed mostly,first thing i check when i wake up.

has been accurate and held a constant signal now for a month with no fiddling about.

no idea why bits of post came out bold ....sigh.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (25-02-17), Ganja_Montana (25-02-17), Glynne (03-04-17), ironeye (03-04-17), M_C (26-02-17), The Cornishman (03-04-17)

Thanks

Thanks for this, I'll check it out. Always looking for ways to improve climate control.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Cornishman For This Useful Post:

ggotch (03-04-17), Glynne (03-04-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

still chuffed to bits with this,am now addicted to being able to check up on grow wherever i am in the house/garden.especially the propagators . :thumbup:

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

Glynne (03-04-17), ironeye (03-04-17), Trex (04-04-17)