Thread: 300w duel spectrum cfl

Thanks

Default 300w duel spectrum cfl

just wondering has anyone used a 300w cfl , just got my hands on one and was wondering wat the yeilds are like and any tips lol new grower open to any suggestions

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,615 Times

I've been using a 200w duel spec. It's my first grow so can't comment on yield, but it's doing the job just fine.
    I've always kept mine as close as I can using the back of my hand as a guide to heat. (hold near the top of your plants for half a min, if it feels hot raise the light a bit) it may be different for new seedlings I'm not sure, didn't get my light until a few weeks in