Thread: Any blueberry kush advice?

Thanks

Default Any blueberry kush advice?

Hi im new here and this will be my first attempt ever at growing, my seeds are blueberry kush and i will be growing in soil. I have a 80x80x160 tent with a 400w hps light in a cool tube reflector attached to a 6" carbon filter extraction fan and a 4" intake fan. I was thinking of using two plants and topping each plant twice then using a scrog when they are about 2.5 weeks in veg switching them into flowering at 3 weeks. I've been researching about bugs and how to treat them if I run into that problem the thing that confuses me most is the nutrients and how often to feed them? If anyone has any advice on growing this strain or anything i am forgetting it would be much appreciated thanks

Thanks

Look through the grow diaries and try to find if its been done here before. Feed depends what you're growing in.. Like if you're in soil certain soils dont need any extra food for a few weeks, I feed every 3 days but sometimes it wont need food. You can feel how heavy the pot is to see if it needs food. Start a diary up or ask for a mentor if you're new to growing, will help you more than asking questions here will.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to D90 For This Useful Post:

locky_7 (27-02-17)