Thread: 1st time iws.... Any help plz guys....

Thanks

Default 1st time iws.... Any help plz guys....

Hi guys it's been a long time coming this post. Well as the title says I'm new to iws I went for the 6pot system the bit I'm stuck on my room is not level. So I'm wondering do I put the but and brain at the lowest point or at the highest part of the room. I'm sure iv read if the brain is higher than the pots the pots over fill. Any help will be most appreciated? Thanks guys Bing

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BING For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-02-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BING View Post
    Hi guys it's been a long time coming this post. Well as the title says I'm new to iws I went for the 6pot system the bit I'm stuck on my room is not level. So I'm wondering do I put the but and brain at the lowest point or at the highest part of the room. I'm sure iv read if the brain is higher than the pots the pots over fill. Any help will be most appreciated? Thanks guys Bing
    Bing I have my rez higher than all pots n try to keep the Brain and the rest are level an I don't think there's many problems as long as they are on flat surface cause of plastic floats in brain

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maddogg91 For This Useful Post:

BING (26-02-17), GEORGE (28-02-17)

Thanks

[QUOTE=Maddogg91;1070546198]Bing I have my rez higher than all pots n try to keep the Brain and the rest are level an I don't think there's many problems as long as they are on flat surface cause of plastic floats in brain

Thank you Maddogg91 iv got them all on the same level so as you say should be ok. Thanks for the advice. I'm really looking forward to using iws. What you seen good results using iws? Once again thanks for reply.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BING For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-02-17), Maddogg91 (26-02-17)

Thanks

No worries Bing what I would say my pal showed me for the first time I set up, put your medium in ur pots set your timer and just run the system for 10 mins and check all connections make sure u got no leaks you should be good🖒

Yeah deffo amazing results pal of mine recommended it to me and yeild can be mad I done a post on this section think it's the one under yours u can see the results mate hope all goes well.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maddogg91 For This Useful Post:

BING (26-02-17), GEORGE (28-02-17)

Thanks

Maddogg91 mate iv put it all together all is fine goes in nice and out nice ish it seems to leave about maybe an inch of water in some pots and the same for the brain. On the pots that got water in the bottom it's just up to the top of the bolt in site the pot? I'm hoping this is normal I cut the pipes abit long so going to trim them down and see if that help. Any advice is greatly received mate. Thanks inavance. bIng

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BING For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-02-17), Maddogg91 (26-02-17)

Thanks

Yeah mate try trim the pipes connecting to the pots u don't really want much extra length or bends but other than that sounds like good to rock n roll just make sure ur pump to ur rez working good 🖒also I had to cut the bit of the black pipe in the rez it was pumping water back into the brain pipe but that's something u might not have to look out for

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maddogg91 For This Useful Post:

BING (27-02-17), GEORGE (28-02-17)

Thanks

Thank you Maddogg91.... iv trimmed all the pipe work down to the pots I did not test it tonite abit late. Ill try it in the morning and let you no. Thanks for reply mate...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BING For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-02-17), Maddogg91 (27-02-17)

Thanks

No worries mate what goes round comes round no1 knows it all glad I can help man 🖒👊

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maddogg91 For This Useful Post:

BING (27-02-17), GEORGE (28-02-17)