Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Quote Originally Posted by celery View Post
    no, agreed
    i reckon they can go a fair bit yet
    i have 3 plants in a 1.2x1x1m tent
    space is at a premium for the buds below
    and i
    reckon the plant might react to being cut by putting an extra more in the ones left
    Keep a watch for hermie flowers mate, cutting parts from the plant is likely to result in seeding itslef.
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

celery (29-03-17), GEORGE (29-03-17), Glynne (29-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,218 Times

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    You can expect crowning at the tips of plants after around 10-14 days, before hand you will see calyx production in random locations, like at internoding, these have 2 hairs protruding. Is that what you have mate? They look really healthy tbh mate, a tad pale on one of them. Next time around mate, consider lst or supercropping. Basically veg for like 7-8 weeks and keep a big few plants that fit small place due to training of them

atb mate, hope you're wife gets what she needs pal, i feel you....
    work of art
    if i help drop a THANKS its free

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ENGLISH_HERBSMAN For This Useful Post:

celery (29-03-17), SmobyToker#1 (31-03-17), Trex (29-03-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    Keep a watch for hermie flowers mate, cutting parts from the plant is likely to result in seeding itslef.
    ty
    but scary, very scary
    i have read how stressing the plant can lead females to turn
    and cutting off the heads would be sure enough to stress them
    it was bad enough for me
    and the heat could have stressed it too, i come back in the evening and it can be 30 degree plus even though i have opened up the tent and put on a big rotating fan towards the top of the tent
    so its the hermie flowers i need to look for, yes?
    like this?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pollen101first.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	61.9 KB 
ID:	343223
    there dont seem to be anything like that at the moment
    have a 60 microscope, the trichromes are cloudy but i was till 5% amber

should i just crop it all now?
    how much will getting hermie affect THC/CBD? is it a slow/quick/instant process?
    help please

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to celery For This Useful Post:

SmobyToker#1 (31-03-17), Trex (30-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by celery View Post
    ty
    but scary, very scary
    i have read how stressing the plant can lead females to turn
    and cutting off the heads would be sure enough to stress them
    it was bad enough for me
    and the heat could have stressed it too, i come back in the evening and it can be 30 degree plus even though i have opened up the tent and put on a big rotating fan towards the top of the tent
    so its the hermie flowers i need to look for, yes?
    like this?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pollen101first.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	61.9 KB 
ID:	343223
    there dont seem to be anything like that at the moment
    have a 60 microscope, the trichromes are cloudy but i was till 5% amber

should i just crop it all now?
    how much will getting hermie affect THC/CBD? is it a slow/quick/instant process?
    help please
    Well its too late.for seed production , if they absolutly all.cloudy and 5% amber , flush now and wait a week or so and shell be ready .

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

celery (30-03-17), Glynne (30-03-17), Mr.North (30-03-17), SmobyToker#1 (31-03-17)

Thanks

ty ty ty trex
    'flushing??? what is that? i thought
    yes, i didnt know
    so much to learn.. so much

question 1 how much is this to improve flavour of smoke, which is of no interest to me as making oil, and how much to increase THC/CBD levels in plant pushing nutrients to the buds

2 should i use FloraKleen or Clearex, or simply replace ONLY RO for feedings until significant run off is achieved. which i got on another site, whatever it means

3 found conflicting advice on how much water to use when flushing, is it just the same as i used when feeding??

thank you all once again

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to celery For This Useful Post:

Glynne (31-03-17), SmobyToker#1 (31-03-17), Trex (31-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,218 Times

hi bud
    flush with water to get rid of the nastys
    keep feeding plain water to get rid of any nutrients she has so shes nice and clean

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ENGLISH_HERBSMAN For This Useful Post:

celery (02-04-17), Glynne (31-03-17), SmobyToker#1 (31-03-17), Trex (31-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

What Trex said mate^^^ for some reason i thought you were revegging the plant lol. yeah if its just a crop job then nought to worry about lad.

You need to lower you're temps next time round tho mate. 30c is fine in peaks but an average stable temp of 24-26c is ideal. Don't you have extraction\? you can buy those 5" or 6" ruck fans for like 50-80 quid, good buy trust me mate.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

BING (02-04-17), celery (02-04-17), Glynne (31-03-17), Trex (31-03-17)

Thanks

hi smoby
    ty
    yes, i know that temp is a prob, not sure why it so high, at the moment i use a big fan pointing at top of tent onto bulb, those ruck fans arent cheap...
    yes, i have extraction
    Red Scorpion Inline Duct Fan
    Red Scorpion Carbon Filter
    Red Scorpion Extraction Kit 315mm (12″) X 600mm – 1940m3/hr

viz told me on my watts v temps thread this, and i reckon he sure knows what he is talking about
    Quote Originally Posted by Viz View Post
    Right I wondered what had happened to you.

You have more than enough venting power with your fan. Some would argue over kill. I would strongly urge you to invest in a cooltube for your lamp. Because you have so much power in your fan running a cool tube will not negatively impact one bit on odour control. A cool tube will help big time with temp management.

Next point. Where are you pulling your fresh air in from?
    And, where are you venting your hot air too?

Ideally you want your vented air to be exhausted into another space or outside. Your fresh air should not be coming from the same space that the exhaust vents the hot air into.

If you are using like me a passive intake, you do not need to have huge openings. I simply use the one 8 inch sock at the bottom and stuck a bit of ducting in, pointed the ducting away from the door with a bit of a kink and some black stocking over the opening to manage the light and bugs wanting to get to the light.

A variable fan speed controller might be something to think about budget depending. There are many options. I use a Evolution Controller for my set up, but there are plenty options.
    ty nooby
    i am flushing it with water, 4 days in
    one thing i am still not sure about, is this really just for taste of the smoke, which i dont care about, as am making medical oil??

16. The Following User Says Thank You to celery For This Useful Post:

Trex (03-04-17)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3