Thread: first timer help

Thanks

Default first timer help

hey guys, decided to try my first grow as i suppose the saying does go if you want something done right, do it yourself.
    ive been growing 3 plants from seed and currently at 4 weeks from germination in coco, using only a+b and seaweed extract so far, but have boost and pk at the ready for flowering.
    the strain is northern light. i transplanted them into 2.2gal fabric pots and already showing signs of air pruning, i do have 5 gal pots available, but doing research i have found
    that the 2.2gal should be big enough for coco growing and using fabric so would rather keep them there if possible. they are under 600w hps 18/6.
    i have only topped them once at 3 weeks and has new growth forming, my only questions are they are not gaining much in height but rather getting very bushy with tight node spacing.
    again, doing research i hear this is not too bad but im just worried i wont be able to control it later. the height is 7inches. also when do you think is best to swap to 12/12. time is not an issue for
    me as just want to do the best i can. i was personally thinking 1 more week. i also didnt buy rhizo as didnt really know to much about it, but as i think its just a root stimulater and i have it well rooted
    maybe i do not need this now or could be the case for bushyness? thanks guys any advice is well recieved (my phone hates the hps light so took it out)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1can.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	39.7 KB 
ID:	341230