Thread: mag deficincies... ?? over water?? first time seen

Thanks

Default mag deficincies... ?? over water?? first time seen

Hi I have 2 problems... i think im onto the cause of each.. 1st problem im thinking is a magensium def??
    second could be over watering... all the leaves are droopy and there gwoing like fried looking.. no waxy outer to the leaves..
    the stem is smaller than its sisters and its going into flower earlier (auto ) iv seen problem 1 before but never problem 2 although with the
    bigger pots i could of just been unlucky. i ran out of root stim last week so maybe just the one isnt drawing enough water and its gotten sick

so in oder mag def???
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0688.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	40.1 KB 
ID:	341254

and over water???

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0689.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	88.1 KB 
ID:	341256

just wanting to confirm that so i can go forwards.. iv put a long piec of wood into the soil to make holes to air the water out

and sprayed with some epsom and ordered calmag which will take 3 days

iv had this suspect mag problem many times before and will be nice to learn what it is for certain..
    Last edited by thehulk; 27-02-17 at 09:26 PM.
    AGAINST the legalization of cannabis.. the business is already set up do you want to work for some big company at minimum wage?

decriminalization is all we need.ask an American.. Where now they pay thc tax and can't afford enough Meds plus the card ruins most insurance ..no rant this is factual

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,815 Times

i think your correct in both guesses. shame you have to wait 3 days for your cal mag though. Good news is it lasts ages or mine does anyway
    First completed grow Timbos second attempt sour diesel auto
    Second completed grow Timbo goes critical
    Third completed grow - Rhino hunting on green crack

Thanks

cheers for looking..
    yeah hopefully the epsom salts on foliar spray will do something while i wait for the calmag... so strange how just one or two get this problem and not all when there all in the same soil...
    had more than usual on this run though instead of just the usual 1
    ... as for the over watering... what a pityful thing it looks... really ruined it.. just when its needing to be healthy to.. that plant will never be nice now... but its about 4-5 weeks in and its filling a space so ill let it struggle on...
    First time i ever had over watering in all my days..

when i get the calmag does it say how to use it? im guessing for preventative in the future it would be a 1 time a week thing or less???

Thanks

okay i had an older thread i resurected but as i forgot ill use this also.... its getting worse now and iv added mag
    im going for salts build up?????
    either way its flushing now as i dont want to wait
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0692.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	341726