Thread: Week 9 and no amber trichomes?

Thanks

Default Week 9 and no amber trichomes?

Hi all!

I have various strains, indica and sativa (amnesia haze cc, chronic, white russian, freeze cheeze, blue dream) and stopped giving them nutes on week 8, so most leaves are yellow. But looking at them with a microscope, the trichomes are cloudy but none are amber, even on the stockiest, bushiest indicas. Otherwise they did fine after a few hiccups.

Just wondering when t harvest, I did want some of them to have couchlock.

Also, do they still grow without nutes? Or keep developing?

thanks!

-Max

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maximan22 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-02-17), redisiel (27-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Some of the hybrids could take up to twelve weeks matey, just keep checking is about all you can do brother atb
    Redz

4. The Following User Says Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Also they should still get some bigger while they use any stored up nutrients
    Redz

6. The Following User Says Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,576 Times

Quote Originally Posted by maximan22 View Post
    Hi all!

I have various strains, indica and sativa (amnesia haze cc, chronic, white russian, freeze cheeze, blue dream) and stopped giving them nutes on week 8, so most leaves are yellow. But looking at them with a microscope, the trichomes are cloudy but none are amber, even on the stockiest, bushiest indicas. Otherwise they did fine after a few hiccups.

Just wondering when t harvest, I did want some of them to have couchlock.

Also, do they still grow without nutes? Or keep developing?

thanks!

-Max
    just remember that most breeders are giving the info on the best plant out of hundreds of plants..moral of the story dont trust what the breeders say and always add a week

When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

2018 Outdoor extravaganza https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...r-extravaganza

2017 outdoor guerilla grow https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...tdoor-escapade

2016 guerilla grow finished https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...adventure-2016

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kyg For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-02-17), M_C (27-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,224 Times

Amnesia haze is about a 13 week flower cycle so give her longer! as for the others just keep watching them, keep flushing... I went 18 days on flush last grow waiting to get high amber... was well worth it too the taste was awesome

Also on my last grow I was aiming for high amber % and I went for about 9-10 weeks and still couldn't get over 50%... Although when I look at it now under the scope after 2 months curing it's more like 70/30 amber.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ReeferDankness For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-02-17)