Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Reefer does Blueberry and Kush

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,032 Times

Quote Originally Posted by ReeferDankness View Post
    They were female seeds from royal queen. Not much stretch on them but I'm used to growing sativa.
    Mine only about 6" now hopefully get abit bigger them put them in flower next week

Looks lovely though matey bet that big cola is some weight 😉

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to skunkybudmans For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-04-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,224 Times

defoliated this a few days ago as I was dreading harvest with all the leaves on this thing. Harvested now

I'll put some more bud shots up later once it's dry. Very blue coloured buds though with dark red hairs... looks pretty nice... better than I was expecting from this plant at least

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ReeferDankness For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-04-17), OrchidLady (28-04-17), skunkybudmans (20-04-17), the brit (21-04-17)

Thanks

Last plant of this grow... the smaller blueberry.2 week veg and 10.5 weeks true flower 3 week stretch. Total of 16 weeks from seed. I was going to let this go another few days but yesterday when I looked a found a little nana starting to form so I just chopped her.... She is 90 cloudy and 10% amber anyway so she was ready.... I just prefer slightly more amber.

I was really expecting a small harvest from this plant as the veg was so short but it's delivered way better bud than I was hoping for The buds are all rock solid from top to bottom and look fantastic. The smell is pretty strong sweet fruity smell.

After the harvest I of course rolled a J with the scissor hash and holy shit!!!! The flavour was insane I always roll a J of scissor hash after harvest and have never really got strong flavours (mostly just typical hash flavour) through even on some of the nicer plants I have grown. The flavour instantly reminded me of blueberry muffins and am pretty confident the bud will have an even stronger taste once dried and cured but certainly this is a strain I will keep in mind for making tasty hash in the future!

Also the Blueberry seeds were from Dutch Passion not RQ as I said before lol

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ReeferDankness For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-04-17), Ginger-bud (28-04-17), OrchidLady (28-04-17), skunkybudmans (27-04-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,032 Times

Looking lovely mate congrats 😎

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skunkybudmans For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-04-17), ReeferDankness (30-04-17)

Thanks

Beautiful colours on that blueberry. oh yumyumyumyummy they look solid too, you're makin my mouth water. Let us know how it tastes cured, I bet it just keeps getting better and better.
    I love a blue bud. a bit of purple

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OrchidLady For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-04-17), ReeferDankness (30-04-17)

Thanks

Dried it out for 4 days then I have had it in the jars for a couple of days. Smells great will have a test J later today got a total of 145g (5oz) from the last plant... I doubt I'll lose much more weight. Pretty happy with that was only expecting 3 oz max from this one

Also found a single rogue seed in a bud... Looks fully developed and nice and hard..... Will it be a female seed if it came from a female seed and obviously there were no males in the room? given the quality of this weed I'll defo grow that seed out

I'll get some pics up of the dry bud soon.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ReeferDankness For This Useful Post:

OrchidLady (30-04-17), skunkybudmans (30-04-17)

Thanks

grow that seed, looks like your weight might not be the only thing you get out of this
    nomnomnomnomnomnomnom

sharing is caring

let us know how it tastes too.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to OrchidLady For This Useful Post:

ReeferDankness (01-05-17)

Thanks

Here are some bud shots... really does look nice this stuff. Had a test joint last night and ended up smoking 3g of this xD Just tasted so nice and the smell is like freshly baked muffins!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ReeferDankness For This Useful Post:

skunkybudmans (02-05-17)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2