Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: RAW Soluble nutrients

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 26,716 Times

Default RAW Soluble nutrients

Good afternoon THCTalk,

I'm hoping I could get a few opinions on the RAW Soluble range, I'm planning on getting rid of the coco after my last 2 plants are finished. I plan on changing nutrients to a powder form, my main question would be if that I could completely replace normal liquid nutrient solutions with the powder nutrients?

RAW, currently do a range that includes Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium and several other minerals & vitamins, they also do a grow & bloom.

I know some of you use the RAW brand of nutirents, what are your thoughts & have you ever used them as a stand alone feeding solution?

Also, could I just get the Macro & Micro minerals needed & make my own solutions?

Cheers for any advice.

Loki.

"A word to the wise isn't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice."

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

big-boss10 (02-03-17), Bud Lightyear (01-03-17), Buster (01-03-17), Dazmandaz (03-03-17), ggotch (07-04-17), joker_the_smoker (01-03-17), Northern (01-03-17), Volcano (01-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

be interested to hear on this on. i have seen their range and have a couple like the raw amino, vitB , Cal/mag. i think samwise will know alot more them though

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

big-boss10 (02-03-17), Loki (01-03-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    be interested to hear on this on. i have seen their range and have a couple like the raw amino, vitB , Cal/mag. i think samwise will know alot more them though
    Hey Joker, I'm probably going to give it a go. Organic rdwc, can't wait. Hopefully I can find some answers before its too late. I have until my amnesia finishes up.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

big-boss10 (02-03-17), joker_the_smoker (01-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,438 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Hey Joker, I'm probably going to give it a go. Organic rdwc, can't wait. Hopefully I can find some answers before its too late. I have until my amnesia finishes up.
    Samwise told me to buy raw kelp, humic acid and amino acids and I'm using it in the bubble box.

Seems to help ALOT very impressed.

From what I read kelp = N
    Humic keeps calcium in check.
    Forgot what amino was for.

I've added some to my res before I flushed dwc and haven't seen much difference but I'm definitely keeping them in the grow setup.

When I researching what they did I know a few people said the liquids were better in terms of cost but no other negatives other than that.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fwank For This Useful Post:

Glynne (03-03-17), Loki (01-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

Ive got the full lineup of Raw solubles here. I bought a complete ex display from my local hydro shop for pennies as they had not sold a single packet Ive not got round to testing them yet apart from the amino and kelp. Sam AKA (Silver sideburns) has done quite a bit with these products so he would be the best bloke to talk to mate...If you do run them as base nutes I'll be following your progress with much interest...

You may find this of help if you have not seen it already...

Regards BL

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

big-boss10 (02-03-17), ggotch (07-04-17), Glynne (03-03-17), joker_the_smoker (01-03-17), Loki (01-03-17), Samwise Gamgee (03-03-17)

Viz Guest

Raw amino's are the only ones I use. They have made me a believer.

Like the idea and will certainly be watching this space, good luck with the experiment.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

big-boss10 (02-03-17), Glynne (08-04-17), Loki (01-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,352 Times

what medium are you all using these nutes and amino acids in? im only used to soil using basic feeds, all new to me this. and when you say amino acids, do you mean the stuff you get from chemists in a bottle for bodybuilders etc, the sugary stuff?

'"this species has amused itself to death"

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uparoundthebend For This Useful Post:

Glynne (08-04-17), Loki (01-03-17), Samwise Gamgee (03-03-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uparoundthebend View Post
    what medium are you all using these nutes and amino acids in? im only used to soil using basic feeds, all new to me this. and when you say amino acids, do you mean the stuff you get from chemists in a bottle for bodybuilders etc, the sugary stuff?

Hey mate, I'll be using these nutrients in hydroponics. I'm hoping to to go 100% organic in water. Should be fun

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

Glynne (08-04-17), uparoundthebend (01-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,352 Times

never knew you could do hydro organically, thats another interesting one. good luck with it!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uparoundthebend For This Useful Post:

Glynne (08-04-17), Loki (01-03-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by uparoundthebend View Post
    never knew you could do hydro organically, thats another interesting one. good luck with it!
    You're not alone.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

Glynne (08-04-17), Loki (01-03-17), redisiel (01-03-17), uparoundthebend (01-03-17)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast