Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: RAW Soluble nutrients

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,866 Times

Reds makes some good points here, I'm a bit out of the loop as regards to organics. A good salesman can sell anything. Without the likes of use taking these products at face value and trying them out for ourselves I guess we will never know if all or any of the stuff is any good or just cheap Chinese rebranded powders...

Regards BL
    Last edited by Bud Lightyear; 02-03-17 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Spell bastard Ipad

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (03-03-17), ggotch (07-04-17), Glynne (08-04-17), joker_the_smoker (02-03-17), Loki (01-03-17), redisiel (02-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 26,740 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    Reds makes some good points hear, I'm a bit out of the loop as regards to organics. A good salesman can sell anything. Without the likes of use taking these products at face value and trying them out for ourselves I guess we will never know if all or any of the stuff is and good or just cheap Chinese rebranded products...

Regards BL
    Hey Bud, I'm hoping to find out shortly😎. Hope fully I don't kill them straight away, I'll have 2 extra clones in standby mode just in case. I might kick the autos out early to get going😃😃

"Bees don't waste time explaining to flies why honey is better than shit."

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (02-03-17), Glynne (08-04-17), joker_the_smoker (02-03-17), kbag (02-03-17), redisiel (02-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

There not all organic you know mate I'm 99% sure of that if that's what your looking for to I'm pretty sure phosphorus pentoxide isn't, I just see that there full up is derived from sphagnum Peat moss, says it all for me mate
    Bless
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (02-03-17), Glynne (08-04-17), kbag (02-03-17), Type M (02-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,438 Times

Quote Originally Posted by redsiel View Post
    Hey Loki,
    I messed about with these mate, and if I'm honest I'd stick to a bottle personally balancing everything out is a pain in the arse.
    The Humic acid is poor it derived from leonardite and has a very low Humic content for sure, seen people trying to use the Humic in water(big no no)
    I do use there yucca in my foiliar and I have a pack of there full up but judging by the quality of the Humic I'll stick to shilajit for my fulvic acid. In that form we know tge plants will take it up just how much of each and when would be my concern bro.
    That fucker in the video makes it sound wonderful though lol
    Blessings
    Redz
    Why is humic acid not good for water?

Im using it now, and I dosed my dwc with it.

I'm sure their website said that the humic acid from raw is actually both fulvic and humic in one?

What problems would i be seeing using it?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fwank For This Useful Post:

Glynne (08-04-17), Loki (02-03-17), redisiel (02-03-17), Trex (18-06-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fwank View Post
    Why is humic acid not good for water?

Im using it now, and I dosed my dwc with it.

I'm sure their website said that the humic acid from raw is actually both fulvic and humic in one?

What problems would i be seeing using it?
    Himicsvwill clog your roots
    Humic ACIDS, HUMICS, FULVIC. they are all fractions of humics mate fulvic being the purest( fulvics meaning coulor of the sun) it's the energy from the sun
    I will go into this deeper later if need be,
    For instance what are amino acids? They are molecular building blocks for proteins proteins in which are created by microbial activity in the soil created by exudates from plant roots. Why would I try and keep doing this with powders when the plant takes what it wants when it needs it in. Even in the case of different forms of nitrogen.
    To me this isn't spoon feeding like they say it's force feeding in my opinion
    Blessings
    Redz

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (03-03-17), British green (02-03-17), Bud Lightyear (02-03-17), Dazmandaz (03-03-17), ggotch (07-04-17), Glynne (08-04-17), joker_the_smoker (02-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,438 Times

Quote Originally Posted by redsiel View Post
    Himicsvwill clog your roots
    Humic ACIDS, HUMICS, FULVIC. they are all fractions of humics mate fulvic being the purest( fulvics meaning coulor of the sun) it's the energy from the sun
    I will go into this deeper later if need be,
    For instance what are amino acids? They are molecular building blocks for proteins proteins in which are created by microbial activity in the soil created by exudates from plant roots. Why would I try and keep doing this with powders when the plant takes what it wants when it needs it in. Even in the case of different forms of nitrogen.
    To me this isn't spoon feeding like they say it's force feeding in my opinion
    Blessings
    Redz
    I did notice a spot of dark colour from the humic on my roots. Thought it just stained them.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fwank For This Useful Post:

Glynne (08-04-17), redisiel (02-03-17)

Thanks

Theee is soooo much more to all this, I'm not quite up to quoting it off the top of my head yet. I haven't memorised the periodic table lol.
    But another little instance to add to the amino above.
    Amino's are started from sugars(polysaccharides) oh its gets sooo interesting when you get inside the soil and plants and how it all works.

Frank you won't be the last mate don't worry, it's because the molecules are to big to be taken up by roots i.e. The finer(fulvic is pukka in water)
    That fucker in the video I'm sure he says you need to put the Humic in water to bring things back in(not quite sure what product) but I wouldn't waste my time watching that drivel again
    Blessings
    Redz

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (03-03-17), ggotch (07-04-17), Glynne (08-04-17), Loki (02-03-17)

Thanks

Morning guys,

I have spoken to a chap called Orion, from RAW, he has provided a link to a full feeding schedule with details in grams or teaspoons per gallon, to make up a schedule using the separate elements, or using the all in one Grow & Bloom powders alongside the other elements. I'll post the link if Admin agree.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (03-03-17), Dazmandaz (03-03-17), ggotch (07-04-17), Glynne (08-04-17), redisiel (03-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,522 Times

looks very interesting loki

im very interested in how this turns out quite fancy some organic in dwc .

i just dont know if i trust myself to make all the mixes up correctly so ill probably be staying with the idiot proof already done in a bottle for you nutes lol

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dazmandaz For This Useful Post:

ggotch (07-04-17), Glynne (08-04-17), Loki (03-03-17), redisiel (03-03-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dazmandaz View Post
    looks very interesting loki

im very interested in how this turns out quite fancy some organic in dwc .

i just dont know if i trust myself to make all the mixes up correctly so ill probably be staying with the idiot proof already done in a bottle for you nutes lol
    Hey Dazmandaz,

Yeah I'm hoping to get confirmation that it's fully organic before I buy the whole package, if I did go for it, I'd start with the grow & bloom with a few of the essentials thrown in, then work up to going full on mix it myself.

With an RO base to work with, I'm aiming for just what the plants need & no added crap from Thames Water. I should be able to make enough RO water to provide all my drinking & cooking water too. 20 litres an hour the RO system makes.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (03-03-17), Glynne (08-04-17), redisiel (03-03-17)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast