Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Clones and lighting.

farmshop Guest

Default Clones and lighting.

Evening people. I'm taking some clones tomorrow at some point. Will the be ok under a couple of normal household bulbs or will I need something bigger?
    Many thanks
    Farmshop.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to farmshop For This Useful Post:

edgar62 (03-03-17)

MrChedHead Guest

They dont really need much light mate until they have rooted.... they do well under t5s

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

edgar62 (03-03-17), joker_the_smoker (03-03-17)

farmshop Guest

Quote Originally Posted by forever_TT_green View Post
    They dont really need much light mate until they have rooted.... they do well under t5s
    Thanks for that mate. Mon the butchering

6. The Following User Says Thank You to farmshop For This Useful Post:

edgar62 (03-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,611 Times

That clonex mist seems to be getting good reports too
    for cuttings.Might be worth a try.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edgar62 For This Useful Post:

JB (19-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by edgar62 View Post
    That clonex mist seems to be getting good reports too
    for cuttings.Might be worth a try.
    agreed mon. i use the clonex gel an then also heard about using the mist instead of spraying them with water. works alot better, i will always use clonxt mist on cuts now

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

edgar62 (03-03-17), JB (19-03-17)

farmshop Guest

Cheers guys. I also use the clonex gel. Swear by the stuff. So I've taken what I need and ill be back in a week to let you know if we have any movement

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to farmshop For This Useful Post:

edgar62 (03-03-17), galtbob (04-03-17), JB (19-03-17)

farmshop Guest

So we are 12 days since the clones were taken. Still no roots. Everything is still looking good. No wilting or any other negative signs. Fingers crossed

farmshop Guest

And we have roots. Well one of the 5 have anyway so I'm sure the rest won't be far behind now hopefully..

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to farmshop For This Useful Post:

carpetburn (20-03-17), M_C (19-03-17), redisiel (19-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

I use to struggle with roots personally with a terrible success ratio. I won't got all organic on ya but one massive difference I found was adding 1 red coulor bulb amongst the 3 other blue in the t5 and I've had 100% everytime.

I can't resist, I use aloe leaf for my clonex. teaspoon kelp in the ez cloner, shilajit(fulvic acid) 1/8 teaspoon freeze dried aloe Vera water powder and I'm now 100% everytime

Also clonex mist is easily made I can let you know the main ingredients are kelp,amino acids(lol),mineral salts(lol'er) and benzoisothiazolin all of which are very minimal amounts well let's just say kelp is the highest at 0.12%
    Blessings and gratitude
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

British green (19-03-17), Glynne (19-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

A root all mine in water . No different than my mother did with all her house and garden plants she took cutting's off . The only difference is a root them in a bubbling box . I use a really useful box make my own lid cut holes in it to suit the net pots take a cut 6inches long remove everything other than the very top . Place in net pot fill with clay pebbles make sure the bottom of the cut is in the water and leave to bubble and root under 200w cfl . 100% success rate . Captain beefheart also has a very simple method in which he gets 100% success and uses plastic sandwich bags

sent from mission control

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (19-03-17), Glynne (19-03-17), M_C (19-03-17), redisiel (19-03-17)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast