Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Barry has a problem!

Thanks

Default Barry has a problem!

Hi boys and girls I'm making this post for the benefit of your wisdom any enlightenment will be greatly appreciated.

I'll list the details below along with some snaps

Big Buddha blue cheese info

600 watt in veg hps I added another 600 watt when flowering begun
    Nutes none in veg apart from the time released nutrients in the soil

Day temp in veg 23/28c
    Night time in veg 16/19c

Day temp in flower 20/28c mostly at the 26s
    Night temp in flower, 19c

Humidity 50% at night and under 40 daylight

Soil: bio bizz

Ph started off with 6 as seedlings then worked my way up to a steady 6.8 but none the less anything above 6.5 and under 7 will do me.

Gave the girls some canna A & b at 3ml per 15L along with some rizotonic 5ml mid way through veg

On November the 23 2016 my seedlings where ready for the room after sprouting and out living their environment. I put the girls in 5l pots until 2 January for the final pot 10L pots and vegged them until the 28 of January and begun flowering them.

Fast forward it is now 2nd of march 4 weeks and 2 days into flowering what do you guys expect me to yield judging by the pics and info I have stated any insight would be appreciated thanks

I'll try and post some more pictures up I'm still kind of new to this site so bear with me thanks.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6527.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	70.6 KB 
ID:	341540

Thanks

Here's another

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,812 Times

Whats the problem Barry dear?

How many plants would give a better idea to guess yield.

Edit...@ Over 4 weeks 12/12 with 1200w,I would expect them to look a bit "fluffier"

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bethmeg For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (02-03-17), Trex (23-03-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Hi mate

You are doing loads of things wrong.

1: Never use time release nutes.
    There's no need to alter the pH if growing organically in soil.
    I take it you mean 5ml of Rhizo per litre. If my memory serves me correctly, the company that makes it say 4ml per litre, and less later on.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 26,740 Times

It looks pretty good for a soil grow with coco nutrients, and low feed. 3ml into 15 litre of water is very low.

"Bees don't waste time explaining to flies why honey is better than shit."

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (03-03-17), Bethmeg (02-03-17), ERBURT (03-03-17), Trex (23-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,812 Times

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    Hi mate

You are doing loads of things wrong.

1: Never use time release nutes.
    There's no need to alter the pH if growing organically in soil.
    I take it you mean 5ml of Rhizo per litre. If my memory serves me correctly, the company that makes it say 4ml per litre, and less later on.
    No he states he gave 3ml of a and b to 15 litres and 5ml of rhizo,which Im assuming he also means to 15 litres.
    If this is the case then the amounts are so miniscule,they are unlikely to have offered much to the plants.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bethmeg For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (03-03-17), Barrythemuslim (03-03-17), ERBURT (03-03-17), Loki (02-03-17)

Thanks

I understand that but I was in a rush and the grow shop ran out of canna soil so that was my choice perhaps I could have been patient and waited a few days to get my canna but screw it it's done now

No you're wrong fella I've stated in my first post what I've done. I would post more pics up but I'm having some trouble so bear with me

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bethmeg View Post
    Whats the problem Barry dear?

How many plants would give a better idea to guess yield.

Edit...@ Over 4 weeks 12/12 with 1200w,I would expect them to look a bit "fluffier"
    I have 8 plants used the 600watt from seedling all the way through veg and added another 600 when flowering begun

7 big Buddha blue cheese 2nd growing this train and a amnesia haze CBD

Well my problem is yield I've had some problems last two grows and I'm anxious on what my yield could be. now I've done things differently this time & so far so good but weight wise I'm at a loss I was wondering what you think I'd get get judging by the picture and some more I'll post

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Barrythemuslim For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (03-03-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Barrythemuslim View Post
    I understand that but I was in a rush and the grow shop ran out of canna soil so that was my choice perhaps I could have been patient and waited a few days to get my canna but screw it it's done now

No you're wrong fella I've stated in my first post what I've done. I would post more pics up but I'm having some trouble so bear with me
    I don't know what part I am supposed to be wrong about as you haven't stated. If it is referring to the soil, then I said if you're growing organically in soil.

If you're using soil as an inert medium, then yes, pH it, but that should be around 5.8pH IIRC.

If you're having problems because of photos, make sure they are under 2mb in size, otherwise they will fail to upload.

Thanks

Another pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6529.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	61.7 KB 
ID:	341548  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast