Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Why are my buds relatively small?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by forever_TT_green View Post
    I would do away with them panels mate and go fr COB leds if you want a half decent result with them... just my opinion
    Yeah, I'll consider adding a 400w COB unit after I get an idea of my final yield. If I knew 6 months ago what I know now about LEDs, I definitely would have gone with a couple of COB units, but here I am.

Thanx for your advice!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skeptik For This Useful Post:

kbag (03-03-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skeptik View Post
    You are, of course, correct: The 300w is more a model number rather than any meaningful measure of power draw/output. The *actual* draw at the wall is ~132 watts /panel, so 2 x 132 = ~264 watts, or about 33 watts/sq.ft. *actual* total draw. As I asked Baracus, do you all think that adding another panel during 12/12 to boost the power to ~50 watts / sq ft will help significantly?
    as a rule of thumb 1 watt = 1 gram.
    more light = more grams.

The next limiting factor is carbon, which is CO2.

Next on the list are nutrients NPK.

If you're not limited by space, light, CO2 and nutrients, and pests/disease, the only limitation is the strain.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BananaLizard For This Useful Post:

Glynne (09-03-17), skeptik (03-03-17)

Thanks

Thanx, Green. Yup, those are the kind of buds that got me thinking I've made a misstep. Inspiring!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to skeptik For This Useful Post:

Glynne (09-03-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Esh View Post
    I'm sorry I have nothing useful to say and I'm only commenting because your title has made me chuckle each time I see it and I really have to say your small buds are probably due to your genetics, you can blame your parents for that.

I am really sorry, really really sorry, it just had to be said
    Heh... As I was typing the subject line I knew I was inviting cute responses and innuendo. No need to apologize; I'd have been disappointed had no one taken the bait.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,472 Times

Oh look another prakasa grower ... how much umols do the prakasas knock out K?
    I have no idea TT .. I took a punt on the prakasa after mentoring a guy with a prakasa 90w ufo and watching your grows lol. The guy i mentored pulled a good couple oz from a 90w ufo in the smallest of spaces.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kbag For This Useful Post:

Glynne (09-03-17)

Thanks

Alot of people get mislead about led panels after all most of them are chinese. Ill be sticking standerd hps for now.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mrnice586 For This Useful Post:

Glynne (09-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,576 Times

Iv been using a 200w prakasa cob led on this delahaze with some vertical t5 tubes, used the 300w version also and like a few lads on ere we had no bad results

ah the lovely delahaze. i love this strain and its a fat ass producer. im growing it again this year should be a monster in a 50 gallon hole in the ground. lovely looking plant mate

When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

2018 Outdoor extravaganza https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...r-extravaganza

2017 outdoor guerilla grow https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...tdoor-escapade

2016 guerilla grow finished https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...adventure-2016

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kyg For This Useful Post:

Glynne (09-03-17)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3