Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Drugs test detox drinks test

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,746 Times

Quote Originally Posted by GanjaDan1 View Post
    But how would I possibly keep a syringe in my pants without it leaking?? I'm getting really worried now. I had high hopes for this drink
    Small red bull shot bottle and wrap it in a deep head bandage and stick it under your bollocks mate. The heat wrap will warm it in mins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr green fingers For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,746 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Dr green fingers View Post
    Small red bull shot bottle and wrap it in a deep head bandage and stick it under your bollocks mate. The heat wrap will warm it in mins

Heat

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr green fingers For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-08-18)

farmshop Guest

What about filling a balloon or Condom with piss from someone, strap to the side of your leg . Use some tubing and a tap which you would find on a hydro system. Theirs definatly ways around this. Good luck anyway bud. Hope it plans out for you.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to farmshop For This Useful Post:

Dr green fingers (18-03-17), Glynne (26-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,224 Times

Over drinking water just before a drug test is the biggest indication you're on drugs and trying to flush your system.... Just a heads up

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ReeferDankness For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-08-18), Glynne (26-03-17), Trex (29-08-18)

Thanks

This information is based on thousands of drug test results that marijuana users have submitted to us. This is a clear cut analysis of whether or not detox products have a beneficial impact on the probability of passing a drug test regardless of a person’s smoking habits or physical measurements. Overall, two thirds of marijuana users do not tamper their urine when providing a sample. This results in a 31% passing rate. The average time of passing was 18.1 days with a standard deviation of 12.3.
    Approximately 9% of the people who submitted their THC drug test results claimed to have used a detox product. This includes those that also diluted their urine in conjunction with using a detox product. Of these people, 37% passed. The average time of passing was 13.8 days with a standard deviation of 8.1.

The remaining 25% (up from 18% in 2013) of the population claim to have attempted diluting their urine. Of these people, 46% passed. The average time of passing was 14.4 days with a standard deviation of 7.9.

Detox Potion vs. Water Dilution

The Verdict:

People who dilute or “detoxify” their urine will have a better chance of passing a marijuana drug test. However, at the granular level, it appears that Diluting methods produce better passing results than Detox products. This may be because some detoxification products fail to explicitly tell the user to drink a few extra glasses of water. Also, some labs test for adulterants and detox products. Either way, stop wasting your money on detox products. Period. The shady companies and sketchy people that sell you this crap are only looking to increase the size of their wallet by decreasing the size of yours.

The Detox Failures:

This is a list of detox products that people have used in order to pass a drug test that targets marijuana use – they still failed:

Algine Plus
    CVS Complete Body Detox
    Detoxify Ready Clean
    Detoxify XXTRA Clean
    GNC 14 Day Body Cleansing Program
    Goldenseal
    Herbal Clean Qcarbo32
    ProTox
    Rescue Detox Cleanse
    Sonne’s #7
    Stat 1-hour Flush
    Stat Royal Flush
    Stinger Total Detox
    The Cleaner Body Detox
    The Stuff Detox
    Total Body 7 Day Rapid Cleanse
    Total Eclipse Rely Detox (Max Strength)
    Total Eclispe Assure Detox
    Yogi DeTox
    many more…
    This is by no means a complete list of failures. And we wouldn’t recommend purchasing any type of detoxification product for the purpose of passing a drug test. They simply do not work any better than water dilution methods. If you bought a detox product, return it and get your money back.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	detoxvsdilute.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	8.8 KB 
ID:	342783

I made a thread for this. Apparently I didn't see yours. So I'll give you the information I found and used for my thread.
    Information provided by MarijuanaCalculator

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CannaTaraBis For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-08-18), Glynne (26-03-17), M_C (23-03-17), Trex (29-08-18)

Thanks

Been thinking about doing this one..
    Quote Originally Posted by Terajuana View Post
    Did they say the test will include a drug test? If yes then just get someone to piss in a cup for you and put it into a syringe and then use that on the day. I've done it before
    Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

12. The Following User Says Thank You to xtchill For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,573 Times

Default Drugs test detox drinks test

I blagged a company piss test buy using a clean mate and a medical sample pot with a heat pad stuck to it. They won’t come into the cubicle with you. Long story short I wore a pair of the mrs’ tights with the legs cut off at the knee 😂

Also like what’s been said, synthetic kits available as I’ll be having to take another one soon. No idea if they work but fuck it worth a try

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to _teapot_ For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-08-18), Priapus (18-08-18), Trex (29-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,482 Times

Quote Originally Posted by _teapot_ View Post
    I blagged a company piss test buy using a clean mate and a medical sample pot with a heat pad stuck to it. They won’t come into the cubicle with you. Long story short I wore a pair of the mrs’ tights with the legs cut off at the knee ��

Also like what’s been said, synthetic kits available as I’ll be having to take another one soon. No idea if they work but fuck it worth a try
    Also many company urine tests during a medical are not testing for drugs-they are testing for kidney or liver problems. I did my test after a weekend of taking lots of things..And passed no problem.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Priapus For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-08-18), Trex (29-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,767 Times

Quote Originally Posted by GanjaDan1 View Post
    Hi all, I'm new here. I've been a daily smoker now for the past 3 years. I've just landed myself an amazing job and to my surprise, they've announced I'll have to do a pre-employment medical. Being a daily smoker, I'm obviously shitting a brick here and so I've started gathering items to try and help me. To date, I don't know when my test will be (I'm waiting for a medical assessor to contact me) but i've stopped smoking now (Most difficult decision i've ever had to make!) and i've started drinking lots of water, eating lots of blueberries and taking vitamins and garlic tablets to help clean my system.

As it stands I'm waiting for 2 x ULTIMATE DETOX DRINKS which claim 100% success rate. They've not arrived yet but will update once I get them. Because I'm so worried, I went down to my local headshop this morning to purchase ZYDOT EURO BLEND which doesn't claim 100% success but is supposed to do the same thing.

So, this morning I did a home pee test and quite clearly failed. I'll post pictures soon. I've just been down to the headshop to purchase the drink & have just taken my first 500ml of water and currently have 20mins left before I can take the drink. Once I've taken the drink I have to wait 15mins to drink another 500ml of water, then I have to wait another 60mins before doing the test. So... I will update within a couple hours of the results. I will also do the same once the ULTIMATE DETOX drink arrives (I bought two of these so I could test in advance but since I've been paranoid, I thought I'd try another one too so I can look at other avenues in the event it fails)

Stick around for the updates! I welcome any suggestions or theories and I'd love to hear your own stories!

Peace out
    I've used the ultimate detox brand. Man let me tell you something. That shit is a God. Send. I had an interview with a drug test attached and I went out and bought this drink right? Problem is, I passed out when I got home. Woke up pretty much when my interview started. So I'm freaking out. Like I dont have time to drink, wait 15, drink more, and wait again. Not to mention they say to piss 2-3 times before the test. Nope not happening. No time. So I chugged the whole drink, to my stomachs displeasure. Waited 2 minutes and chugged water. Pissed once on the way to the job and once while I was there.

I though FOR SURE I was gonna fail. 3 days later I get a call back and its clean. So this shot fucking works yo

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Corneu For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,767 Times

Quote Originally Posted by ragnbone View Post
    I haven't seen any reports of that sort of stuff working, I do know that water alone can detox you. Nick/Nate Diaz the UFC fighters have a method they use, I'm sure you'll be able to find it with some googling. It does work even though Nick Diaz was banned for testing positive. He failed the 2nd test, but passed the first and third and there was much speculation the second was tampered with because he openly told everyone he's a heaay smoker and is able to cheat the tests.
    I've used the ultimate detox brand drinks on 3 occasions and have had success every time. I want sure about them at first either, but they've saved my ass a few time. Now I dont even worry about interviews. Stop for 24-48 hours, then drink, and away you go. Pretty sure the bottle says the effects last 3-5 hours. So Cram in those piss tests while you can lmao

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corneu For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-08-18), UpT0wn (19-08-18)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast