Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Drugs test detox drinks test

Thanks

Default Drugs test detox drinks test

Hi all, I'm new here. I've been a daily smoker now for the past 3 years. I've just landed myself an amazing job and to my surprise, they've announced I'll have to do a pre-employment medical. Being a daily smoker, I'm obviously shitting a brick here and so I've started gathering items to try and help me. To date, I don't know when my test will be (I'm waiting for a medical assessor to contact me) but i've stopped smoking now (Most difficult decision i've ever had to make!) and i've started drinking lots of water, eating lots of blueberries and taking vitamins and garlic tablets to help clean my system.

As it stands I'm waiting for 2 x ULTIMATE DETOX DRINKS which claim 100% success rate. They've not arrived yet but will update once I get them. Because I'm so worried, I went down to my local headshop this morning to purchase ZYDOT EURO BLEND which doesn't claim 100% success but is supposed to do the same thing.

So, this morning I did a home pee test and quite clearly failed. I'll post pictures soon. I've just been down to the headshop to purchase the drink & have just taken my first 500ml of water and currently have 20mins left before I can take the drink. Once I've taken the drink I have to wait 15mins to drink another 500ml of water, then I have to wait another 60mins before doing the test. So... I will update within a couple hours of the results. I will also do the same once the ULTIMATE DETOX drink arrives (I bought two of these so I could test in advance but since I've been paranoid, I thought I'd try another one too so I can look at other avenues in the event it fails)

Stick around for the updates! I welcome any suggestions or theories and I'd love to hear your own stories!

Peace out

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GanjaDan1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-08-18), Ironman (03-03-17), sarahnya (10-09-18)

Thanks

I haven't seen any reports of that sort of stuff working, I do know that water alone can detox you. Nick/Nate Diaz the UFC fighters have a method they use, I'm sure you'll be able to find it with some googling. It does work even though Nick Diaz was banned for testing positive. He failed the 2nd test, but passed the first and third and there was much speculation the second was tampered with because he openly told everyone he's a heaay smoker and is able to cheat the tests.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ragnbone For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-08-18)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Be careful about drinking huge amounts of water. You're also flushing out salts that your body needs. You can do yourself some serious damage by over drinking water.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-08-18), MarysSeeds (05-03-17), ragnbone (03-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

buy some synthetic piss on online. they sell this stuff for these kinda situations

8. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-08-18)

Thanks

Okay, so I've drank the drink (I'm testing Ulitmate Detox first) and I have 1hour and 10mins left before taking a test. I'll upload results as soon as I get them.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GanjaDan1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-08-18)

Thanks

So, here are the pictures of all three drinks to begin with and my first test this morning (Which failed) Attachment 341588Attachment 341589

12. The Following User Says Thank You to GanjaDan1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-08-18)

Thanks

My friend who is 100% clean just came round and was kind enough to do a test for me. Although it's faint, he passed. I have 45mins left before I take a test to see if the drink works or not.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GanjaDan1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-08-18), ragnbone (03-03-17)

Thanks

Attachment 341590 Here is the test my friend did.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GanjaDan1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-08-18)

Thanks

Its a girl, congratulations!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ragnbone For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-08-18), M_C (03-03-17)

Thanks

27mins left on timer which will be 90mins after consuming the ULTIMATE DETOX drink. I've gone to the toilet 2 times since consuming the drink. Will stop now and see what happens!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to GanjaDan1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-08-18)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast