Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Drugs test detox drinks test

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,728 Times

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Why can't these companies just move to a mouth swab instead? It's not about what you did in you spare time last week, it's about the state you are in when tested
    THANK YOU M_C.... im gonna shut up now cos i COMPLETELY agree with you and i could rant for ages about this subject...
    They dont test us to see if we had a drink (if you drink) a couple of days ago but want to see if we have smoked some weed in the last 28days.
    The law is an ass

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Glynne For This Useful Post:

Corneu (19-08-18), GEORGE (18-08-18), M_C (03-03-17)

Thanks

This is not good I tired two separate tests on the same sample so avoid bias tests. If the picture which includes the sample is against the rules, please let me know and I'll remove immediately. The other two are pictures of the two tests, one with flash and one without but regardless, they're both obvious FAILS :'(

Attachment 341593
    Attachment 341594
    Attachment 341595

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GanjaDan1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,555 Times

The problem is thc is stored in fat and can be detected a long time afterwards as your fats are slowly used for energy

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Terajuana For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-08-18), Glynne (03-03-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Glynne View Post
    Good luck mate.... best thing i can think of is get some piss from someone who you trust is clean.. dont get girls piss as a positive pregnancy test might give the game away.
    You can buy a fake penis etc to help out but ive always gaffer taped a closed bag of clean piss to the inside of my leg(keeps it at proper temp), i attach (very well as a wet leg gives the game away) a small tube to corner of bag really well and tape the tube to the side of my penis (sorry.. getting very frank now)... they wont watch you unless they are a proper doctor as nurses cant watch intimate area release unless they have your permission, which u dont give...
    When i do this trick (im a 60ton road crane operative and get tested now i have a new job in that sector) u get to the toilet and take stopper out and squeeze legs together so piss is squeezed out of bag and down tube.....looks like im taking a piss...
    The way i do it has ever failed me once (im tested monthly now)and it doesnt cost £20 for some drink that doesnt work..
    P.s... i get 48hrs notice before a urine test and 7 days notice before a blood test.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Hi mate, I can't PM yet due to not having 20 posts. Is there a way I might be able to speak/contact you regarding your method? I've just landed a £30k a year job and I know 100% if I fail a drugs test, the offer will be withdrawn That'll leave me unemployed which just adds insult to injury...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GanjaDan1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Time and water are the only known good ways to avoid testing positive right now. Also, the time/water relationship depends mostly on more time, and the water needs to be timed so you're full-up right at test time. Detox occurs slowly over time, but the relative concentration of cannabinoid metabolites can be reduced with hydration right in the test window.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to acewiza For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Did they say the test will include a drug test? If yes then just get someone to piss in a cup for you and put it into a syringe and then use that on the day. I've done it before

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Terajuana For This Useful Post:

Thanks

But don't they temperature test it??

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GanjaDan1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

No you keep it in your jocks

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Terajuana For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Will be warm from skin contact

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Terajuana For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Trust me you will be fine. I know dodgy. Just practice .

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Terajuana For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast