Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: newbie

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GreenThumbJack View Post
    did you give the a good soak before using them ?
    guessing you got a drip system of some sort ?

I used a Ph Essentials Meter and its great, it lasted for a year, daily use
    you can buy the ph buffer 4 and 7 to keep the pen in range, check it once a mouth
    cheers i washed them as they were very powdery before using, im using a flood and drain setup it is pretty basic resivour lower than plants pumps up fills the buckets up to the overflow and drains back,

2. The Following User Says Thank You to chop chop For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-03-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chop chop View Post
    cheers i washed them as they were very powdery before using, im using a flood and drain setup it is pretty basic resivour lower than plants pumps up fills the buckets up to the overflow and drains back,
    flood and drain systems are really good, great choice fellow, just need to keep the tank topped up and let the ec drop over a couple of days before adding more food, helps the root mass

do you check the ec daily ?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GreenThumbJack For This Useful Post:

chop chop (05-03-17), GEORGE (05-03-17)

Thanks

yes i check daily and follow the nutrient instructions it's slowly dropping i usually adjust once a week when i top up water i mainly just throw my tester in a cup of water out of the res to see what its at i adjust with 60ml syringes when getting close to the mark if i follow the nutrient instructions for full dose it gives me 2.4k to 2.5 but i think thats too high i try to keep it between 2k and 2.2k

6. The Following User Says Thank You to chop chop For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-03-17)

Clunge Muncher Guest

Welcome aboard

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clunge Muncher For This Useful Post:

chop chop (05-03-17), GEORGE (06-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,862 Times

Loads & loads of info here... Welcome to the forum matey

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to B.A.BARACUS For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Hi mate, welcome to the forum

Those liquid PH testers are a bloody pain.... they tested my water at about 6.5 but with my pen I now know it is 7.8
    Actually M_C, if your pen costs less than 200-300 and manufactured by a known laboratory equipment brand, those pH strips are more reliable than your pen.
    Accurate pH reading is quite a complex business, and should be done with proper, calibrated equipment, while stirring.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BananaLizard For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,862 Times

Quote Originally Posted by BananaLizard View Post
    Actually M_C, if your pen costs less than 200-300 and manufactured by a known laboratory equipment brand, those pH strips are more reliable than your pen.
    Accurate pH reading is quite a complex business, and should be done with proper, calibrated equipment, while stirring.
    You're probably right, But we're testing the potential hydrogen of cannabis feeding, not blood lol...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to B.A.BARACUS For This Useful Post:

BananaLizard (05-03-17), British green (05-03-17), chop chop (05-03-17), GEORGE (06-03-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chop chop View Post
    yes i check daily and follow the nutrient instructions it's slowly dropping i usually adjust once a week when i top up water i mainly just throw my tester in a cup of water out of the res to see what its at i adjust with 60ml syringes when getting close to the mark if i follow the nutrient instructions for full dose it gives me 2.4k to 2.5 but i think thats too high i try to keep it between 2k and 2.2k
    afternoon chop chop
    The advantage of growing in water is the roots have a lot more control over the amount of food and water they absorb.
    Environment where they grow has a big impact on this, so if your ec is getting low in the tank, then you need to up the food, but if the ec is getting high, the plants are drinking more water and absorbing less food (this can cause the ec to rise fast and can damage the roots).
    In the flood and drain system it hard to underfeed a plant as the roots will absorb all the food before it affects the plants heath and your ec will drop to almost zero

if your canopy temps are in the mid 30's and the humidity is low, the plants will drink a lot more water

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GreenThumbJack For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,692 Times

Hello & Welcome to THCtalk.com Discussion forum m8, hope you enjoy yourself and find plenty of useful information on here……..

18. The Following User Says Thank You to TheDogsNutts For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-03-17)

camkush Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-pennington View Post
    I'm Jesse Pennington and I used to work for general hydroponics

We would go into college campuses and recruit people to order. When they did we would snitch them out. We call police and every one else and stage crimes. What we do is we will have the people all around them start rumors and fights just to have the police come so they find a hydroponics box.
    Of stuff I recruit them first to order

Then when they get the stuff we strong arm them into giving it to our friends.

Then we will ruin their lives. Repeated false reports. We will have people damage their property and call around to different places and tell people were the FBI when we are not
    And the stupid fucks believe it

We got all the plant food companies doing this. They are all a part of it.

If they don't want to. We will pull them down on all seven levels and brainwash them into doing it.

They don't mean shit to us. Me and Brendan from emerald triangle do this all the time.

All the hydro shops are a bust. Even if the person is not doing anything illegal we will blame them for it then have others destroy their personal property.

We have got several people killed over this and still do

Botanicare and all the others do it also. We taught them also

Well, we at general hydroponics don't give a shit

We're all bitches

Emerald triangle does this as well.

It doesn't hurt business because we have so many customers we can't snitch them all out
    They buy anyway over and over

We know a bunch of you in the USA have been boxes in from horizon to horizon with white cars more than once. If this happened to you we got ya hahaha

I sell this shit to people after recruiting them.
    Then turn right around and call the police.

First I will tell them I am a agent from a secret branch of the FBI and they believe me.
    I take their money there weed
    Grow equipment. Then recruit people to fuck their lives up if they don't give me more of anything I want

A bunch of us do this

Elena vandegrut
    Home depot
    Mick Thomas
    Jaxx chirichello
    Mike Simmons
    Jerome asich
    Matt Brooks
    Rachel podrasky

I even know how to call people at home depot and get them to do it too.

Hell me and Caroline Johnson do this shit every day
    Fuck out of here with that bullshit

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to camkush For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-03-17), Ironman (07-03-17)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast