Thread: Tangerine dream

Thanks

Default Tangerine dream

Hey guys, done a bit of reading on tangerine dream by barneys and was thinking about giving them a try, im an auto grower and was wondering if anyone has tried them, im currently at the end of my first grow so any info or suggestions would be helpful...

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Thanks

I'm coming to the end of a barneys tangerine dream grow. A friend of mine bought a pack of seeds from barneys and we each have grown separate seeds from the same pack. Neither seed has grown anything like the other and i would never say they were the same strain looking at them if I didn't know. His has produced fan leaves with long thin blades and mine short fat blades. Both of us have been happy with how things have turned out and wouldn't have known any different if we didn't have anything to use as a comparison. These were photoperiod seeds though

Viz Guest

I have grown the Tangerine Dream in my last grow. Lovely plant to grow, gave me no issues at all and a great smoke too.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hanny098 View Post
    I'm coming to the end of a barneys tangerine dream grow. A friend of mine bought a pack of seeds from barneys and we each have grown separate seeds from the same pack. Neither seed has grown anything like the other and i would never say they were the same strain looking at them if I didn't know. His has produced fan leaves with long thin blades and mine short fat blades. Both of us have been happy with how things have turned out and wouldn't have known any different if we didn't have anything to use as a comparison. These were photoperiod seeds though
    I think I had the exacet same thing in my first grow, 2 were fine but the other was so different to them it was wild, 2 still growing so havent been able to compare the smoke

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Viz View Post
    I have grown the Tangerine Dream in my last grow. Lovely plant to grow, gave me no issues at all and a great smoke too.
    Thats one of the reasons I chose it viv read a few things about it being an easy girl to manage, plus the name gets me

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gordielfc For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Viz***my bad lol

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gordielfc For This Useful Post:

Thanks

i grew tangerine dream a few years bac and it was very nice i let it go and tried somthing else and then got some more tangerine seeds but second time round was like a totally different no where near the quality of the first seed

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,224 Times

Been growing Barneys tangerine dream for a year now. Wonderful strain although very unstable. Over a year I've had 5 different pheno's.

depending on the pheno it can be very stretchy during the first few weeks of 12/12 although if you get that pheno imo it's the best... Smells like skittles in the jar and the flavour is out of this world!

The more indica dominant pheno's pack extremely tight buds and have a very earthy flavour, a great smoke as well! On my first diary on here you can see the 2 tangerines I had which were totally different.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ReeferDankness For This Useful Post:

hanny098 (09-03-17)

Thanks

Ive just bought 5 autos from barneys, you guys made my mind up, should be going down late this week