Thread: Little to no flowering stretch

Thanks

Cool Little to no flowering stretch

Easy guys,

I have switched my OG kush to 12/12 a week and a half ago and from what I can see there has been very minimal stretch on the plants. I Vegged them for 4 weeks and when I switched them they were between 18"-20" each and nearly 2 weeks in the largest is only 24" and the rest around 20"!

I have never grown kush before I normally stick to uk cheese and when I switch them they normally shoot up to double the size within the first two weeks.

9 plants hand fed in coco under 2 x 600 hps and plants are green and healthy. Is this normal with kush? They do seem to be getting bushier but not massively so. I have been feeding them at an ec of around 1.6 this week with mills a and b, calmag and just started the big bud, temps are steady between 26-28c and 20c at night.

Is there anything else I'm missing here?

Nice 1

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Growmandave For This Useful Post:

EyeEyePickle (19-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,352 Times

is your kush not a pure indica? that might explain it, they dont stretch as much as sativa's or sativa doms.

'"this species has amused itself to death"

Thanks

I did anticipate this however I did think there would be more stretch than a few inches? Is the stretch phase typically done after 2 weeks?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,741 Times

Maybe they will stretch a tad more over the next week.
    Will have some fat dence colas off them if not.

Autos
    Redemption Grow Take 2

Photo's
    Green lizard lick growing
    Exodus cheese exo-bition

THERE IS A STRICT 10 PLANT MAXIMUM RULE ON THIS SITE!.YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR BREACHING THIS!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,224 Times

I'm doing kush for the first time and am 3 weeks in to 12/12 and I was surprised at how little they stretched. I'm not really sure of the genetics of the seed as it was a free one but it seems to grow short like an indica even though the leaves are mostly sativa looking.... hopefully the buds pack on nice and tight like an indica but taste like sativa.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ReeferDankness For This Useful Post:

Growmandave (19-03-17)

Thanks

I'm doing OG kush now lad but iv only just put them in the iws system so I'm way behind you. All the best with the grow lad. Bing

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ReeferDankness View Post
    I'm doing kush for the first time and am 3 weeks in to 12/12 and I was surprised at how little they stretched. I'm not really sure of the genetics of the seed as it was a free one but it seems to grow short like an indica even though the leaves are mostly sativa looking.... hopefully the buds pack on nice and tight like an indica but taste like sativa.
    They defiantly grew out bushier but stayed small. The buds are very tight and close together so hopefully they are gonna be dank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Growmandave For This Useful Post:

EyeEyePickle (19-03-17), Trex (23-03-17)

Thanks

My last grow was a purple Kush, they hardly budged an inch when it came to the stretch. I had a bit of a panic on initially! They did however make up for it with some mega blooming. It was all gravy in the end and I suspect your's will be too.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to EyeEyePickle For This Useful Post:

Trex (23-03-17)