Thread: Flowering duration question

Thanks

Default Flowering duration question

Hi guys. I have been on before with this same Super Skunk first grow. I need some advice. Sensiseeds states the flowering duration for my White Label Super Skunk Automatic at 45-55 days. Being new to this hobby I did not write down when she started to flower. However thanks to this forum I posted this picture on the 8th January
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2590.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	75.2 KB 
ID:	341796
    And these two were taken today

Name:	IMG_2624.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	72.2 KB 
ID:	341797

Name:	IMG_2623.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	94.5 KB 
ID:	341798
    So my issue is, I know im close, but how close? My trichomes are still cloudy with new clear ones, and no amber. Also 'not including' the days before January 8th its been 57 days. It cant be long now can it? It feels like forever!!! She smells amazing!
    There are no mistakes. The events we bring upon ourselves, no matter how unpleasant, are necessary in order to learn what we need to learn; whatever steps we take, they're necessary to reach the places we've chosen to go.

~Richard Bach

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bud-e For This Useful Post:

Bulls Guest

Looking lovely mate. If you not growing organic mayben its time to start flushing. This should give another week or 10 days to get them all cloudy and clean of chemicals

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bulls View Post
    Looking lovely mate. If you not growing organic mayben its time to start flushing. This should give another week or 10 days to get them all cloudy and clean of chemicals
    Ive been using plain Ph water for about five weeks as I read that when autoflower leaves start to turn yellow you have about 3-4 weeks. Shes is in biobizz and fox farm medium. The plain water has done no visible harm. Hopefully she will be super smooth once dried and cured. I guess I just wait for amber trichomes to show up? I will try and get some pics of the trichomes now...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bud-e For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Name:	IMG_2643.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	68.1 KB 
ID:	341799

Name:	IMG_2644.JPG 
Views:	16 
Size:	52.1 KB 
ID:	341800

Name:	IMG_2628.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	341801
    Another thing is with this plant, shes knocking out lovely white pistils aswell

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bud-e View Post
    Hi guys. I have been on before with this same Super Skunk first grow. I need some advice. Sensiseeds states the flowering duration for my White Label Super Skunk Automatic at 45-55 days. Being new to this hobby I did not write down when she started to flower. However thanks to this forum I posted this picture on the 8th January

Name:	IMG_2590.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	75.2 KB 
ID:	341796
    And these two were taken today

Name:	IMG_2624.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	72.2 KB 
ID:	341797

Name:	IMG_2623.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	94.5 KB 
ID:	341798
    So my issue is, I know im close, but how close? My trichomes are still cloudy with new clear ones, and no amber. Also 'not including' the days before January 8th its been 57 days. It cant be long now can it? It feels like forever!!! She smells amazing!
    Some nice looks buds there
    "I always tell the truth, even when I lie."

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ganja_Montana For This Useful Post:

Bud-e (07-03-17)