Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Seedling leaves curling down help !!!

Thanks

Default Seedling leaves curling down help !!!

Hi folks first time gardener I was hoping some one here could help me along a bit .I'm growing ak47 autos in canna soil in 5 litre smart pots .The seedlings are 14 days old from sprouting I have noticed that this one is curling badly down .the soul is moist not soaking I'm using a 300watt generic Chinese led .the other plant in the micro grow is fine .any help would be greatly appreciated here are a few pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170307-160038.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	10.0 KB 
ID:	341839   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170307-160001.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	9.6 KB 
ID:	341840   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170307-155941.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	7.8 KB 
ID:	341841  

Thanks

Oh forgot to mention lights on 24 /7 at the min as temps were dropping to 8/9 degrees Celsius. Temp now sits at 24 degrees light is around 14 inches away from seedling top

MrChedHead Guest

How much water you giving them and how often?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

Jay420 (07-03-17)

Thanks

Have just been watering when soil felt dry and spraying daily .When watering I've not been adding enough to have any run off

MrChedHead Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jay420 View Post
    Have just been watering when soil felt dry and spraying daily .When watering I've not been adding enough to have any run off
    What are you spraying her with?

My House made of Hash. Huff and puff and I might let you in.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,375 Times

Don't spray them. It may cause overwatering.

What ever the issue, if your temps are fine, then I would have to say something is wrong below soil level. Overwatering possibly?

How often do you water them? It shouldn't be very often at that size in 5l pots. I would guess about once a week would be enough for them.
    Cheers Dru!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to greengiant For This Useful Post:

Jay420 (08-03-17)

Thanks

Oh dear then I've been spraying with water every day and watering when i thought it was dry aswel the t4mps never above 24 humidity is around 40 and I have a bathroom extractor fan as an exhaust and a pc fan for supply as well as a circulation fan to keep air flow

MrChedHead Guest

Dont spray them and dont water alot at this stage, use maybe 250ml a very 3 days or so, when you water do not do so around the plants stem... water in a circle a couple of inches around the stem, you want the roots to stretch out to find the water 👍🏻

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

NKBongs (10-03-17)

Thanks

Thanks so much for all this advise really appreciated I watered it this morning as soul felt dry on top few inches so will leave now till Friday? And allow to dry out .Will this recover ?also will leaving light on 24 do any harm to plant it's quite cold outside and my grow is in a garage in a cupboard conversion so when lights go out temps plummet at the minute .but by leaving led on it stays at approx 24 constantly

Thanks

Ok me again I've left watering again until today but no real change seedling seems stunted .the other seedling is thriving and doing well so know the environment is fine .Should I be looking at nute lock ? Or will it just take a while to recover from over watering ? If it is nute lock how do I proceed as they are planted in a 5 litre smart pot ?again any advice would be priceless thanks in advance

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast