Thread: Ready to switch to flower??

Thanks

Default Ready to switch to flower??

Hi all
    Have been growing my 5 thc bombs for just over a month
    Just wanted to see if you reckon they be ready to switch from veg to flower yet?
    Growing in plagron royal mix with old timers nutrients. Currently about 14inch high in 20l root nurse pots.
    As it's my first grow I'm not to sure as to when to switch to 12/12Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0142.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	77.1 KB 
ID:	341865

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dave1raver For This Useful Post:

happyjack (08-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,757 Times

All depends on ur grow space bud.
    Be prepared for these lady's to maybe double in size when u flip to 12/12 and they stretch.

Thanks

Ok thanks
    It's a 1.2x1.2x2m tent

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,728 Times

Like potanist said.... it depends on strain as some really stretch for 2 weeks after flip... i mean you can grow a plant on 12/12 from seed or you can put a 2 year old mother plant into 12/12.
    Its all about thinking ahead, you dont want your girls to get too cramped as they wont produce to their full potential, but you want to utilise the whole of you grow space... its a learning curve thats best learnt by doing it... if you really want to then flip and you will see the difference in 2 weeks, they will turn into 🌳🌳🌳

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Glynne For This Useful Post:

potanist01 (08-03-17)