Thread: My new V2 vape

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,812 Times

Default My new V2 vape

Just thought id show my new vape.

Its the v2 pro series 7.

Iv been wanting to stop smoking for some time.Iv stopped before whilst pregnant,but I obviously had a good reason then.

Iv smoked for 30 years Cannabis resin for 18 years and green for 10 years)

So from this point on no more cigarettes for me.I am smoking a joint whilst writing this though

Iv tried it and Iv got a good feeling about it,it never made me cough and tastes really nice.(every other vape Iv tried tickles the back of the throat,this doesnt)
    I have a sweet tobbacco flavour in it and I also bought some blueberry.

I smoke cigarettes through the day and joints on an evening.

Iv got to do something,I can easily smoke joints like cigarettes,my tolerance is very high.I dare not say how many I smoke of an evening,as I dont actually count as I know it would be bad.

The V2 has a herb chamber too which is what made me go for this.

I have the stors and bickel plenty,tried it once and put it back in its box.Coughed like a mofo.

I have a few cigs left so ill be having my last joints tonight.

Just filled the cartridge with some blues gonna have a quick go.

Here goes,please be good,please be good,please be good

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bethmeg For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (10-03-17), Ganjaholic (10-03-17), Ironman (10-03-17), M_C (10-03-17), Samwise Gamgee (10-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,171 Times

Hey Beth,

Goodluck with kicking the dreaded weed lol, I took the plunge last year and gave up, although I must confess to the odd crafty joint on special occasions

I done a thread here that may be of help

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-does-vapping-)

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Samwise Gamgee For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (10-03-17), Ganjaholic (10-03-17), Ironman (10-03-17), M_C (10-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,409 Times

Hope it works well for you Beth. I went for the crafty with the hope i could substitute my reefer intake with the device but all it's done is act as an accompaniment to my spliffy.

So I now smoke more weed and still smoke joints

I wish you more success than I had.

Ganj...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ganjaholic For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (10-03-17), Dazmandaz (10-03-17), Ironman (10-03-17), M_C (10-03-17), Samwise Gamgee (10-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,171 Times

Hey Ganja, its hard replacing the joints, I ended up making a mixture for a vape pen, and added Canna oil and with an e-juice and added nicotine, cant say its as good as joint, but its a close second

Quote Originally Posted by Ganjaholic View Post
    Hope it works well for you Beth. I went for the crafty with the hope i could substitute my reefer intake with the device but all it's done is act as an accompaniment to my spliffy.

Ganj...

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Samwise Gamgee For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (10-03-17), Dazmandaz (10-03-17), Ganjaholic (10-03-17), Ironman (10-03-17), M_C (10-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

Ganj...
    I hear that ganj, I got the mighty before Christmas and it's just added to my thc intake. I'll vape out of my back door in between smoking spliffs in my shed. Lol

Good luck Beth, hope it works for you😉

sent from Thames Ironworks

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (10-03-17), Ganjaholic (10-03-17), M_C (10-03-17), Samwise Gamgee (10-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,409 Times

Thank Christ I'm not alone fellas

To be fair I only smoke cigs in joints so I go all day without any nicotine intake, but when I get home from work I like to over indulge on the old ganja sticks to make up for what my body misses during the working day.

That sound pretty smashing Sam, I really need to do more swatting up on these things.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ganjaholic For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (10-03-17), Ironman (10-03-17), M_C (10-03-17), Samwise Gamgee (10-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,812 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Samwise Gamgee View Post
    Hey Beth,

Goodluck with kicking the dreaded weed lol, I took the plunge last year and gave up, although I must confess to the odd crafty joint on special occasions

I done a thread here that may be of help

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-does-vapping-)
    Thanks Sam my dear.

I shall have a good peruse through that.

Ganj...
    Ha ha,thank you dear.

Im contemplating buying a bong,so I can treat myself on occasion lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Samwise Gamgee View Post
    Hey Ganja, its hard replacing the joints, I ended up making a mixture for a vape pen, and added Canna oil and with an e-juice and added nicotine, cant say its as good as joint, but its a close second
    Thats exactly what Im hoping to do Sam sounds fab

Quote Originally Posted by ironman83 View Post
    I hear that ganj, I got the mighty before Christmas and it's just added to my thc intake. I'll vape out of my back door in between smoking spliffs in my shed. Lol

Good luck Beth, hope it works for you

sent from Thames Ironworks
    Thank you dear,it will take a lot of willpower,but I am 100% commited to giving it a good go.

lol thanks dear.

Well it wasnt so bad,only tried it,quick tester.
    Main thing it didnt make me cough

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bethmeg For This Useful Post:

Ironman (10-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,522 Times

looks good beth ,good luck on giving up the nicotine i found smoking neat weed helped me give up the nicotine ,feels harsh at first but you soon get used to it. im also like you id hate to actually count how many i smoke lol

i also got the crafty to help get of smoking totally but all its done is the same as the others and thats help me consume more lol . i puff on my crafty and then i eat the toasty straight away as well . a few sessions on that and i can feel the eaten toasty in an hours time

i would defo have a look at the vape pen route as well that sam suggested , im buying some dbmix pro soon and having a bash at that myself

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazmandaz For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (14-03-17)