Thread: Dr-Chronic may of messed up cure again

Dr-Chronic Guest

Default Dr-Chronic may of messed up cure again

Hey guys grew some g bomb, she dried in about 5 days, but I've noticed shes not got much smell or a stone shes been in jars 8-10 days now she has a slight smell when you take a bud out and squeeze but not what id of hoped humidity in jars is 65% the stems still bend so isn't to dry and deffo didn't dry to quickly, I'm at a losst this seems to happen to every grow the cheese I've chopped I had in jars day before yesterday and noticed she was to damp so she's gone into a cardboard box to finish drying til tomorrow felt dry when I cut down and sweated back out in jar anyway I don't understand slow dry at 15 degrees humidity 50ish just guess it doesn't really hit the spot so i guess will my smell come out with the g bomb or is this what I've got? Thanks all

MrChedHead Guest

I dry about 5-7 days at about 20c then jar the remove n dry in a box then jar then dry then jar.... always smells bangin as fuck