Thread: How is she doing?

Thanks

Default How is she doing?

Hello everyone, just sharing my puctures of one of my 3 girls (the best one), just to get some feedback as to how I'm getting on. She's just finished her 3rd week of veg, currently not feeding any nutes (been adviced there's enough food in the soil for a few weeks), so just watering with tap water. She has been topped and I've used a small amount of LST too. She's under a 600w HPS light also a 250w CFL bulb hanging vertically a few inches from her. There are a few yellowing/crispy leaves but these are older ones, I don't have any discolouring on new growth.
    Any feedback would e great
    Happy growing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	71.0 KB 
ID:	342211   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	42 
Size:	80.5 KB 
ID:	342212   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	29 
Size:	61.0 KB 
ID:	342213