Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Arizer Solo - First time vaper.

Thanks

The vape temp I start at is 190 with a ten degree increments up to 230
    With the bag I can adjust the density of the vapour which helps with taste and comfortable inhale

Thanks

I use my Solo on heat setting no3 to start with,then gradually increase temps until the vapour has started to taste burnt.(usually after 6 to 8 good draws.)

Thanks

I've just tried it again with some afghan hash I got today and it tasted better but the was next to no vapour on heat setting 2-3. I'm really beginning to regret buying this fucking thing!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

stick it on ebay itll sell quickly enough,does seem as though you arent cut out for vaping imo.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

Buster (27-07-17)

Thanks

I bought my Solo last November,and to be honest,found it a bit tricky to get the airflow right at first.
    As I only vape my weed in mine,I couldnt recommend any techniques for hash,but I found that dropping match head size bits of weed into the chamber works well,and helps with the airflow better than filling the bowl with finely ground herb.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uk420prime View Post
    I've just tried it again with some afghan hash I got today and it tasted better but the was next to no vapour on heat setting 2-3. I'm really beginning to regret buying this fucking thing!
    The solo is rubbish mate. Over priced tat imho. Having said that I also have a q and I couldn't recommend it enough. I my mind arizor should stick to desktops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

arizer extreme Q my end works very fine and nice herb tastes beautiful through it but I prefer a spliff ✌

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

did i mention i had an Air ,did i mention that its brilliant still nearly two years since i got it

i dont use the charge port on it,thats for emergency only imo,i charge batteries seperatly in an ecig charger.

my s+b was returned due to non heating after just a few weeks of albeit heavy use,it was great but has since been replaced by another hookah,mucho simplicity and braindead hit for just £60 inc.

i tried a standard baccy/erb spliff last night,was the most disgusting taste ever,how did i ever last 40yrs smoking that tobacco infused shit.

also tried a "twisty blunt",stupid name,2mths cured sugar rose , smooth in the Air,harsh as fk in the twisty, but put me on my arse very quickly.

wont be going back to smoking(setting fire to it)though,vaping leaves my chest clear whereas burning bud just hurts it now.

basically you buy the best for your needs,ie tabletop/home use or out n about portable,and then you learn to use it.

tisnt rocket surgery.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

Buster (27-07-17), Ganjaholic (05-04-17)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2