Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Online seed vendors

Thanks

Default Online seed vendors

HI all i was just wondering what online seed vendors you guys use and how your past experience has been with them.

I personally use seed city and i always buy Dinafem seeds as i like the genetics and so far i have had 100% germination success of all Dinafem seeds bought from this vendor using the paper towel method, also there delivery service is fast and free i always get my order within 2 working and it is always free post whether you order 1 seed or 100 seeds. They have hundreds of breeders to choose from the prices are very competitive and the customer service is not only speedy with very quick email replies but also very friendly and helpful.

I once placed an order for a 10 pack of superbud from this vendor for around £35 and my order was cancelled due to the strain being out of stock even though it showed as in stock on the website, I was sent a £50 voucher to spend on the website almost immediately instead of sending a refund back through paypal which would have taken a couple of days which i though was very thoughtful and i was very happy with the way my problem was dealt with so no complaints from me.

Please leave you past experiences with online seed vendors good or bad here for us all to read thank you much appreciated.
    Last edited by Blue; 13-03-17 at 11:19 PM. Reason: *Link Removed

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nukage For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-03-17), Glynne (21-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

I wish I could say the same. My experience with them was quite the opposite

Theres a variety of really good seedbank sponsors here and I can vouch for most being very good https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...onsors-Section

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,884 Times

I've used pretty much every seed site that has ever been a sponsor here. TBH, the only real difference, IMHO, is the freebies that you get thrown in
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-03-17), Glynne (21-03-17), Trex (28-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,224 Times

I personally use the vault, never had any issues with them. Huge selection, freebies and quick delivery.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ReeferDankness For This Useful Post:

camkush Guest

I like gyo.green the sponsor, but that's the only place I've ordered from but both times were nice discreet and easy. I'm sure all our sponsors are top notch

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to camkush For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-03-17), Glynne (21-03-17), schenectady (15-03-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nukage View Post
    HI all i was just wondering what online seed vendors you guys use and how your past experience has been with them.

I personally use seed city and i always buy Dinafem seeds as i like the genetics and so far i have had 100% germination success of all Dinafem seeds bought from this vendor using the paper towel method, also there delivery service is fast and free i always get my order within 2 working and it is always free post whether you order 1 seed or 100 seeds. They have hundreds of breeders to choose from the prices are very competitive and the customer service is not only speedy with very quick email replies but also very friendly and helpful.

I once placed an order for a 10 pack of superbud from this vendor for around £35 and my order was cancelled due to the strain being out of stock even though it showed as in stock on the website, I was sent a £50 voucher to spend on the website almost immediately instead of sending a refund back through paypal which would have taken a couple of days which i though was very thoughtful and i was very happy with the way my problem was dealt with so no complaints from me.

Please leave you past experiences with online seed vendors good or bad here for us all to read thank you much appreciated.

3 of My friends grow, I myself will start my first grow soon.
    One of my friends buys straight from Sensi Seed Bank, he says it always arrives quickly.

Another friend had a problem with Dinafem, their envelope was caught by the customs and he was investigated by the police because of that.
    Dinafem did resend the order for no extra charge and it was received ok, but it took like 2-3 months.

My 3rd friend makes his own seeds

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BananaLizard For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,201 Times

i have to be desperate to buy seeds without a good deal, the sponsors always give free seeds but sometimes the deal is to good to miss.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to happyjack For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-03-17), Glynne (21-03-17), M_C (15-03-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BananaLizard View Post
    3 of My friends grow, I myself will start my first grow soon.
    One of my friends buys straight from Sensi Seed Bank, he says it always arrives quickly.

Another friend had a problem with Dinafem, their envelope was caught by the customs and he was investigated by the police because of that.
    Dinafem did resend the order for no extra charge and it was received ok, but it took like 2-3 months.

My 3rd friend makes his own seeds

I guess he doesn't actually live in Spain where Dinafem is so they would have had to ship them via international airmail, i suppose thats why its wise to buy from a vendor in the same country as you, hope he didn't get caught anyhow :P and i will keep that in mind for the future as i have thought about ordering directly from Dinafem before. Now i will defo stick to ordering from places within the UK :P

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nukage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,755 Times

I have only bought once and it was from Freedom seeds in the Uk. Called them at 12pm placed the order and it was through my letterbox next morning with 4 free seeds and some other free bits and bobs.
    TO GROW A PLANT YOU NEED TO THINK LIKE A PLANT

18. The Following User Says Thank You to toblue For This Useful Post:

Glynne (21-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,576 Times

herbies and seedsman is who i have always used. never had any issues getting the beans into usa either with both companys

When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

2018 Outdoor extravaganza https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...r-extravaganza

2017 outdoor guerilla grow https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...tdoor-escapade

2016 guerilla grow finished https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...adventure-2016

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kyg For This Useful Post:

BananaLizard (14-03-17), Glynne (21-03-17)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast