Thread: MarsHydro 145x145x200cm Grow Tent

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,472 Times

Default MarsHydro 145x145x200cm Grow Tent

Just thought i would do a little review on this tent.

This tent is not easy to erect on your own with limited space but there again most are not. After a little sweat pulling and shoving the tent was erected. First impressions i must say the build quality looks very good. You have 4 x 10" socks 2 x 8" socks for a cool hood or tube and 2 X 3" socks for cables etc. You also have 3 fine meshed vents for passive venting. The mesh is a lot finer than what was on my previous tent.
    The bars are steel and powder coated white by looks of them. The tent has a maximum hanging weight of 70 kilo's so plenty there for some heavy light's.
    The tent also has 2 side inspections doors and the amazing thing is they are light proof. The main zipper around the tent is also light proof so far what you often see on a lot of tents letting light out. The only light i could find escaping was around the vent covers but with a quick re-arrangement it was quickly cured.
    Overall i am very pleased with this Tent 10 x better than my previous tent. Now for the Specs and Price , these were £110 on amazon but were quickly put up due that being a mistake i think. Anyways these are £152.99 and if you drop SmokeSara a pm you might get a discount.

Description:

For Indoor Plants Growth & Flower

Size:145cmx145cm x200cm

N.W/G.W: 14KG/15.6KG

Total weight capacity: 70KG

vents for air-cooled reflector in left and right

strong light-proof zipper enclosing

side windows in left and right

extraction vent

ventilation window

cable sockets

intraction vents

water proof tray

Matrial:1680D mylar fabric+Iron frame (equipped 3 hangers to help to install plants grow facility) (600D,190D,400D can be customized)

Specification

Size: Approx. 2.4m¡Á1.2m¡Á2m / (94"x 47"x 78" / 8' x 4' x 6.5' ) (2-4cm measuring error might be exist)

Connection Tube size: T16mm¡ÁD0.8mm

Inner lining material: Highly Reflective Water-proof Mylar

Frame tube material: Firm Powder Coated Aluminum

Gross Weight: 16KG

Package Included

1 x Reflective Growing Tent Cover

1 x Removable Water-proof Floor Tray with Velcro

1 x Set Metal Frame

1 x Assembly Instruction

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kbag For This Useful Post:

Blue (14-03-17), happyjack (14-03-17)