Thread: light disruption problems

Thanks

Default light disruption problems

Iim currently growing jack herer I have done 10 plants I am 5 week into flowering last night my timer messed up. My light cycle is on at 12pm and off at 12am. Last night my plant went of at around 7.30pm and I got them back on in 20 mins by 7.50pm. And resumed normal cycle. Off 12am on at12pm. Have I done the right thing what are my chances of that messing up my last 25 week time invested into these 10 baby's. I have done a twenty week veg on all 10 plants and they are 10 week flowering plant so if all goes well should chopp down in 5 weeks. So I'm gutted if they go wrong now iv had six month invested. Any advise or suggestions PLEASE??????

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,884 Times

Hi mate, welcome along

20 mins? I wouldn't even give it a second thought! Just carry on as if nothing happened

I moved your thread to a more suitable part of the forum mate
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

3. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Glynne (26-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,224 Times

yeah you'll be fine mate plenty of times the meter has ran out and I've taken half an hour to get to the shop for more and it's never been a problem. I'd just keep an eye on your timer make sure it works properly. You don't want the lights being left on for 24 hours

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ReeferDankness For This Useful Post:

Glynne (26-03-17), M_C (18-03-17)

Thanks

The important thing is the length of uninterrupted darkness.
    If your lights go off during light time it's ok.

If your lights go on during dark time, then you have a problem.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BananaLizard For This Useful Post:

Glynne (26-03-17), M_C (19-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,692 Times

Hello & Welcome to THCtalk.com Discussion forum m8, hope you enjoy yourself and find plenty of useful information on here……..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TheDogsNutts For This Useful Post:

Glynne (26-03-17)