Thread: Yellow Spots on Foliage this Morning. Help Please.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,034 Times

Default Yellow Spots on Foliage this Morning. Help Please.

Hey fellow growers.

Growing in soil and 3 weeks since seeds went in today. Everything has been going well but woke up to find some yellow spots on the leaves of 1 plant. No feeds so far at all, just watering on Wet Dry Cycle. BioBizz All Mix soil. Water is very soft where I am so wondering if this is magnesium deficiency and do I need to pot up to fix?

I'm worried this will get worse. Any ideas?

This Morning Pics with Deficiency.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Deficiency 2.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	342495

Name:	Deficiency 1.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	60.7 KB 
ID:	342496

Same Plant Last Night

Name:	Honey Top20.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	66.2 KB 
ID:	342497

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kobayashi For This Useful Post:

SmobyToker#1 (20-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,061 Times

Hey Kob. Welcome to the forum. Any chance you may have splashed a bit of water on them and the light might have burned them perhaps being too close before it dried off. Thought I'd offer that until someone with more experience comes along. While you're waiting there is some good diagnostic stuff on this site. Failing that grow weed easy also has good diagnostic stuff on their site as well. Do you have a diary going? Good luck mate.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snarf For This Useful Post:

Kobayashi (18-03-17), SmobyToker#1 (20-03-17)

Thanks

Hi Snarf, great name by the way. Used to love Thundercats, Hooooo. I don't think I spilled water but not 100% certain. I've noted 4 leaves affected so will continue to monitor. Also noted 1 leaf on my critical 1st true leaves with same issue, so seems to be happening on older foliage. I potted the girl into her final pot anyway and root system looked pretty good, so happy with that. I'll check out the diagnostics for now but thanks for your help mate, it's much appreciated.

Got a diary in the noob corner. First grow I've done so I am a proper noob, lol.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobayashi For This Useful Post:

SmobyToker#1 (20-03-17), snarf (19-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Lokks like thrip damage mate. Also looks a bit like ph issue to though. Are you organic then? or are you sticking acid ph down / up through the medium each watering? If you are then stop now before it gets worse, untold misery coming if you start using acid in a organic grow. atb mate
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Kobayashi (20-03-17), snarf (21-03-17)

Thanks

Hey Smoby,

Thanks for jumping in on this for me. I've not PH'd my water as read that Soil buffers PH. I did buy PH UP and Down before I realised I didn't need it, but it hasn't been used on this grow. So you think it might just be water damage too? I'll check when I get home tonight and see if there is any spread.

Cheers matey.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kobayashi For This Useful Post:

snarf (21-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,779 Times

I doubt it will spread from the leaf/s already affected...

TBH, looks like the soil may have been a little rich for the plant (but it'll grow into it ). Maybe a sensitive plant as BioBizz doesn't tend to do that
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Kobayashi (20-03-17), snarf (21-03-17)

Thanks

Thanks M_C, I've just potted up into fresh Biobizz too so hope I've not made matters worse. This particular plant is lagging behind the auto come to think of it.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kobayashi For This Useful Post:

M_C (20-03-17), SmobyToker#1 (23-03-17), snarf (21-03-17)