Thread: Canna terra pro plus with ionic

Thanks

Default Canna terra pro plus with ionic

Hi
    So im nearly ready to start and bought a bag of canna pro plus soil. I was thinking that this has nutes already mixed in the soil, but from reading online this doesnt? It says on the bag lightly fertilised?
    Would i be ok to use my ionic nutes what i already have?
    One last thing it says on the bag to adjust to ph6? But i understand it that when using soil there is no need to ph the soil.
    Thanks

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,862 Times

They contain a Ec of approx 1.0 & I have germinated seeds in it at a rate of 100%... You will only need water for at least 2 weeks & even longer if you pot up into bigger pots with more soil.. Also you dont adjust the Ph in terra as it buffers plain water + ph 6.0 is for hydro.. 6.5/8 for soil.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to B.A.BARACUS For This Useful Post:

Skunk12 (20-03-17)

Thanks

Thaks b a. I am not sure as i have only used bio bizz all mix. Will my nutes be ok with this soil?
    It says about the ph on the bag so i wont do it then if it does this.
    Thanks

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Skunk12 For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (20-03-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Skunk12 View Post
    Thaks b a. I am not sure as i have only used bio bizz all mix. Will my nutes be ok with this soil?
    It says about the ph on the bag so i wont do it then if it does this.
    Thanks
    Yes mate, nutes should be fine. I stick with Canna terra vega for veg & Flores for Flower...
    Yeah it does say it on the bag mate, I've done the Ph method and the non ph, both were spot on..

It grows really nice plants too, get yourself a bottle of cal/mag as more of a prevention rather than cure & spray once in Veg & Once 7 into days into flower to be safe..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to B.A.BARACUS For This Useful Post:

Skunk12 (20-03-17)

Thanks

Thanks mate just read your diary from when you used the terra. Had some nice plants there. I wont bother ph'ing this one. Gunna use the last of my ionic nutes for this grow then ill give the canna stuff a go. Have you ever tried then fabric pots?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Skunk12 For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (20-03-17)

Thanks

Thanks mate just read your diary from when you used the terra. Had some nice plants there. I wont bother ph'ing this one. Gunna use the last of my ionic nutes for this grow then ill give the canna stuff a go. Have you ever tried then fabric pots?
    It's the soil that makes good plants, I Just topped & cropped them a couple of times & that it really.. Don't think iv'e used fabric pots before, can't remember lol.. People on here get resultswith them, but i'd go with airpots over them..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to B.A.BARACUS For This Useful Post:

Skunk12 (20-03-17)

Thanks

Was looking at the air pots but from reading online they say that they have problems when watering them with water running out of the holes. But i might give them a try
    Thanks b a

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Skunk12 For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (20-03-17)

Thanks

Was looking at the air pots but from reading online they say that they have problems when watering them with water running out of the holes. But i might give them a try
    Thanks b a
    I've used them for years mate & loads use them on here.. Watering slowly is the Key..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,746 Times

Canna soil is banging stuff mate. It had enough feed for my babies for 2-3 weeks buddy !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk