Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Droopy leafs?

Thanks

I'll go buy a temp gauge today for the water but I tend to make sure I add fresh water daily to bring down the water temp

Those pics have been taken with a filter, plenty of light in the room via LED and HPS

ATTACHED PICS WITHOUT FILTER

The room has plenty of fresh air being brought in plus fans to circulate the air in the room

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr Anonymous Green For This Useful Post:

Glynne (21-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

ah cool.

mind they still look dank to me,personally id have removed a few leafs here n there to let them breathe a bit,cant see air being able to get round the inner growth n i bet its quite stuffy in undergrowth.

prolly not owt to do with the overwatered look,more just a tidyup/ fine tune from an onlookers aspergic mind

the saggy look could be too high rh,girls cant perspire etc,have you double checked your meters havent gone out of sync etc,mine often get imaginative in their readings and need resetting .

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

Dr Anonymous Green (21-03-17), Glynne (21-03-17)

Thanks

I've got several meters in there just to be sure, one nailed to the wall, one on top of a shade, one on top of the 60/40 and one just outside the room so I know what to compare it with

Also got wall fans, floor fans too so plenty of circulation plus the main air intake is being released at various points through the room via ducting so it's not got a cold spot anywhere but I will give them a major trim today and see how it goes after that

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr Anonymous Green For This Useful Post:

ggotch (21-03-17), joker_the_smoker (21-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

been reading up on these, they similar to dwc but not the same. looks like roots never hit the res, the root system is contained in seperate chamber above the res and a the pump below will just keep supplying the roots via the ring so it will constantly recirculate.

i would check those water temps though as that still applys the same way like dwc bubbler pots

8. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Glynne (21-03-17)

Thanks

The water temp where the pump is sits at 24 but the pump is only on for a few hours at a time so when it's off then it's down at 10

Thanks

Ok so also checked PH 5.7, lights on 26, lights off 20 (I get a heater) EC is up at 1.4 as plants are bigger and need extra food, humidity is 40% in the room

All good?

Thanks

Nitrogen toxicity lol clawed leaves, lol best guess but I'm a noob if it's hydroponics and everything is great then my noob mind goes to pics so if droopage isn't water maybe it could be that but in all honesty I don't know��

12. The Following User Says Thank You to stillrespect1111 For This Useful Post:

Dr Anonymous Green (11-04-17)

Thanks

I chopped them, had a chap at the door

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2