Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A quick hello & thank you!

Thanks

Default A quick hello & thank you!

Hi guys & gals!

I've already been browsing your amazing and hugely informative forums, and due to this I've decided to commit to starting my own little grow. Soooooooo much tip top info on here, thank you all for sharing your knowledge, experiences (good and bad) and willingness to help numpty newbies like myself!

I promise I will troll through the many, many posts when I'm looking for info but I'm also sure that I'll be asking plenty of questions as well. So I will apologise in advance lol 😜

Anyway, the quick hello wasn't that quick so I'll say ta raa for now and maybe change the title! 🤦🏻*♂️

Aus.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aus For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-03-17), kbag (24-03-17), M_C (23-03-17), redisiel (26-03-17), skunkybudmans (23-03-17), Timbo287 (23-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Welcome to the Talk dude, enjoy your time, good luck and happy growing.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Glynne (25-03-17), redisiel (26-03-17)

Viz Guest

Matey ask all the questions you want. Rather ask them than fuck up a grow. We all make mistakes, we all have asked questions that may seem daft but remember there are no stupid questions only stupid answers.

Enjoy the forum.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

Aus (24-03-17), GEORGE (23-03-17), Glynne (25-03-17), M_C (23-03-17), redisiel (26-03-17), Timbo287 (23-03-17)

Thanks

Cheers guys, I really appreciate it.
    And Viz, loving the comment "there are no stupid questions only stupid answers". I feel you may retract that comment when I start asking questions! Lol

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aus For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-03-17), Glynne (25-03-17), redisiel (26-03-17), Wardr08e (26-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,815 Times

Välkommen Aus. You will find all the info you need on here somewhere or somebody who knows the answer.
    First completed grow Timbos second attempt sour diesel auto
    Second completed grow Timbo goes critical
    Third completed grow - Rhino hunting on green crack

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Timbo287 For This Useful Post:

Aus (23-03-17), GEORGE (23-03-17), Glynne (25-03-17), redisiel (26-03-17)

Thanks

Hello! There really is a lot of great info here. I'm just browsing the sticky's and there is a ton of good stuff!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Smokedragon For This Useful Post:

Aus (24-03-17), GEORGE (26-03-17), Glynne (25-03-17), redisiel (26-03-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Smokedragon View Post
    Hello! There really is a lot of great info here. I'm just browsing the sticky's and there is a ton of good stuff!
    That's exactly what I've been doing! It's awesome that people will take the time out to post, sometimes really in depth, articles about their own experiences whether they're good or bad. It makes it much more less daunting for a newb like myself.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aus For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-03-17), Glynne (25-03-17), redisiel (26-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,876 Times

Hi Aus, welcome to the forum
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Aus (24-03-17), GEORGE (23-03-17), Glynne (25-03-17), redisiel (26-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,885 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Aus View Post
    Hi guys & gals!

I've already been browsing your amazing and hugely informative forums, and due to this I've decided to commit to starting my own little grow. Soooooooo much tip top info on here, thank you all for sharing your knowledge, experiences (good and bad) and willingness to help numpty newbies like myself!

I promise I will troll through the many, many posts when I'm looking for info but I'm also sure that I'll be asking plenty of questions as well. So I will apologise in advance lol ��

Anyway, the quick hello wasn't that quick so I'll say ta raa for now and maybe change the title! ����*♂️

Aus.
    Welcome So what set up are you planing?
    Sent using a rudimentary device
    https://s32.postimg.org/5nlg414id/bunt_funk.jpg
    Current Grow:Super Critical Bud CBD. Diary here
    Last Grow: Green Love Potion & BlackJack
    Completed Diary: Cali Orange, Coco here.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FunkyB For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-03-17), Glynne (25-03-17), redisiel (26-03-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyB View Post
    Welcome So what set up are you planing?
    Hi funky B, and thank you!

Well, I've been having a good look through the forum and I've decided that with the space I have (small back bedroom), I'm going to put two tents in, both measuring 120*120*200.

My plan is to use one for veg and one for flower. I have two canopy lights, one I'm going to put a CFL bulb in for vegging, the other will have a 600w sunmaster bulb for flowering.

I've decided to go down the soil route, which is 'gold label hydro lab 60/40 clay pebble & coco mix'. The reason for this is because I want to keep it slightly more simple for now so I can learn more as I go and grow.

For the veg tent I bought a 4" rhino filter and a fan for the intake which will all have acoustic ducting. The bulb is a LUMii 5u CFL bulb. The guy/shop said I wouldn't need a filter for the veg tent but I didn't want to take a chance in this area.

For the flowering tent I have a 5" rhino filter and an rvk sileo 5" fan, and again I will be using acoustic ducting (is this the correct name for it?). A 600w canopy with the sun master dual spectrum high output bulb and a pretty funky box fan, which I already had!

I have CANNA A & CANNA B and some cannazyme for now. I plan also using rhyztonic (apologies if I've spelt it wrong) and after reading a brilliant article on the forum, I want to use it in conjunction with the GREAT WHITE root doofert.

I've never grown before so I've been trying to read plenty. The method that has definitely taken my interest is the SCROG method. It seems a little daunting (I'm a numpty newb remember), but I really like the fact that you have to work with it a little more and understand the particular strains that work well with it. This kinda floats my boat so to speak, as well as the fact that it appears you can get very good yields if done right. Always a bonus!

I've just ordered some seeds from Mary's seeds, which I saw a few recommendations from peeps on here, which are TRIPPY GORILLA. My only reason for this was what it said on the site. Pretty good for scrog, decent yields and a nice mix of sativa and indica. Right or wrong, I have to start somewhere. I also got a couple of bonus seeds which were a choclope (?) and a white haze x(?).

Oh and I have a LUMii digital ballast.

So that is my basic plan and set up. Any and ALL pointers, tips, ideas or do's and donuts are MORE than welcome. When I post a few more posts and set up my room I'll post a few pics for you all to see.

Once again guys......you're all fekkin legends, thank you for the info and the warm welcome!

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aus For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-03-17), Glynne (25-03-17), kbag (24-03-17), redisiel (26-03-17)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast