Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Iws (plant sick)

Thanks

Default Iws (plant sick)

Hi guys hope I'm posting this in the right section? Well as the title says I'm in a 6pot iws the girls seem to love it. I have pineapple chunk and og kush the cuts were not the best to start with I ended having them unrooted and I rooted them but as sald I think I may have some kind of DEF,,,, I'll explain my set up and Any advise is gratefully received.

6pot iws (pebbles)
    Pineapples chunk og kush
    E.C 0.8 background 0.2
    P.H 5.5-- 6.1 I set at 5.5 then it drifts.
    Canna A and B
    Res changed every Saturday the girls been in there 2weeks this Saturday had 1 change already.

Iv taken a few pictures so you can see the damage. Thanks all all the best Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0142.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	44.8 KB 
ID:	342788Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0135.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	70.7 KB 
ID:	342786Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0139.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	71.8 KB 
ID:	342787
    Last edited by BING; 23-03-17 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Spelling

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BING For This Useful Post:

SmobyToker#1 (24-03-17)

Thanks

Sorry guys I don't no how to rotate the pictures. Can a Mod please do it. Once again sorry

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BING For This Useful Post:

SmobyToker#1 (24-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

You're gonna need to supplement cal-mag with that low background Ec, foliar spray is was i recommend. How many flood and drain cycles are you doing per 24 hour timeline and whats your light cycle ?

Regards BL

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

BING (23-03-17), greengiant (23-03-17), SmobyToker#1 (24-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,885 Times

Quote Originally Posted by BING View Post
    Sorry guys I don't no how to rotate the pictures. Can a Mod please do it. Once again sorry
    Just open you pictures via preview on your desktop. use the rotate function then close it and it auto saves. Then upload.
    Sent using a rudimentary device
    https://s32.postimg.org/5nlg414id/bunt_funk.jpg
    Current Grow:Super Critical Bud CBD. Diary here
    Last Grow: Green Love Potion & BlackJack
    Completed Diary: Cali Orange, Coco here.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FunkyB For This Useful Post:

BING (23-03-17), Bud Lightyear (23-03-17), SmobyToker#1 (24-03-17)

Thanks

Thank you for the reply BLY sorry I missed that bit of the info.

Was 2feeds a day then dropped to 1 thinking as they sick don't stress them. And my lights are on 18 hours. I have a blue lad so can up the food. I'm going to order Cal-Mag to nite shall I put it in the res or as you sald?

Once again thanks for reply

Bing

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BING For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (23-03-17), SmobyToker#1 (24-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

Quote Originally Posted by BING View Post
    Thank you for the reply BLY sorry I missed that bit of the info.

Was 2feeds a day then dropped to 1 thinking as they sick don't stress them. And my lights are on 18 hours. I have a blue lad so can up the food. I'm going to order Cal-Mag to nite shall I put it in the res or as you sald?

Once again thanks for reply

Bing
    Foliar spray the cal-mag mate....I would also have your lights on 24/7 and set your flood/drain every 6 hrs see how you get on with that...

Regards BL

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

BING (23-03-17), SmobyToker#1 (24-03-17)

My House made of Hash. Huff and puff and I might let you in.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,375 Times

I'd say you want a background ec of about 0.4 with calmag and then increase with feed up to about 1.1 .

Foliar spray will also help quickly as advised but ling term I'd increase the calmag in your feed solution.

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk
    Cheers Dru!!!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greengiant For This Useful Post:

BING (23-03-17), SmobyToker#1 (24-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Defo looks like a mag issue coming on there mate, do what budlightyear says mate and foliar them, works way quicker and doesnt mess with ec and ph. Just wondering mate are you using any kind of root stim like rhizotonic? Should get those roots going mental. Or the new liquid for m of great white for hydro...Your rock salts of 0.2 back ground is basically half the amount i have and i use cal mag as foliar 2-3 times during veg / flower usually

Atb mate
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

BING (24-03-17)

Thanks

Hi SmobyToker no I have not got any root stim planning on getting some for my next grow. Iv ordered CAL-MAG fingers crossed I get it in the morning I went for the canna 1 as I'm using Canna A and B do I need to put it in my res once iv cleared up the DEF in the girls? Or do I only spray it on the leaves once I see them suffering from a DEF?

Once again thanks for all the replies means a lot.

Stay safe All the best

Bing

18. The Following User Says Thank You to BING For This Useful Post:

SmobyToker#1 (24-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Ok best way is to do it in mid day lights on, so plants are warm and stomata open.

Mix the cal mag at the rate it says 2ml i think isnt it? to a litre and then warm it up so its slightly tepid. Also use some washing up liquid 2 drips into the water cal mag mix. shake it, dont use the anti bacterial ones though ok.

So, go in groom, turn lights off but use supplemental lighting i.e a bes side lamp or summat. Spray all the leaves, affected or not make sure the leaves have a nice layer of water cal mag and spray until its running off the leaves. Make sure you spray the under side of the leaves, infact concentrate the spraying here as this is where most of it is absorbed. Allow to dry for an hour or so and have all yours fans on full to help dry out. Turn lights back on, job done! all the best mate. Tbh mate if you'e got or can get epsom salts from a chemist (bout 2 quid) you can use that for mag def used in same way as cal mag. It won't help with calcium def though as there is no calcium in it.

Mate i can't advise strongly enough for you to get some rhizotonic for your girls. Or you could get the plant magic root stimulant around 20 quid, its an investment that makes a big differtence. big roots = big plant = big fruits i.e big buds....If you've got 4-6 plants or so a litre would be fine for them, if you only got like 2 or so then you could get away with a 250 ml bottle of rhizo for around 15-25 quid. You will be amazed how much difference it makes to the root growth and health.

2 things you need dialled in well in iws or dwc or any hydro growing really. This is water temp or your oxy pots or tubs or res or whatever, around 19 c is perfect. The other thing is to re oxygenate your rez / buckets with air pumps. If you are struggling to keep the temp low enough then use some reflective type material on top of the buckets, you will find that works great.

ATB mate

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

BING (25-03-17), Dazmandaz (25-03-17), greengiant (25-03-17)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast