Thread: 10 plants 1 tent magistrates or crown?

Dr-Chronic Guest

Default 10 plants 1 tent magistrates or crown?

If it ever arises 10 plants 9 main room 1 in a little tent I've grew in previously magistrates or crown? Just wondered since reading apost on here, what will happen do you think will I get my pants pulled down and bummed by the biggest guy in jail do i need to be clutching that soap with my life? Or 1st offence grow slap on wrist? Lol cheers guys

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr-Chronic For This Useful Post:

Glynne (25-03-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Hi mate,

It will go to magistrates first. If they think it is serious enough, it will be passed onto crown court to deal with.

Bear in mind, there are too many factors to give a clear cut answer. It can depend on the area you live in, the judge, your attitude (when nicked as well as in court) etc etc etc

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

Glynne (25-03-17), M_C (25-03-17)

Dr-Chronic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    Hi mate,

It will go to magistrates first. If they think it is serious enough, it will be passed onto crown court to deal with.

Bear in mind, there are too many factors to give a clear cut answer. It can depend on the area you live in, the judge, your attitude (when nicked as well as in court) etc etc etc
    Cat 4 as far as I'm aware m8? Wouldn't that make a difference?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr-Chronic For This Useful Post:

Glynne (25-03-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dr-Chronic View Post
    Cat 4 as far as I'm aware m8? Wouldn't that make a difference?
    It's first down to the CPS.
    It'll go to magistrates first. The judge will decide if he thinks the punishment that the magistrates can give is enough.

A lot of it depends on the area. Back in the 80's if a copper stopped you in Crawley with a 16th, they would book you and you'd appear in court. No ifs or buts.

If the same thing happened in Reigate, the coppers would throw in down the drain and that was the end of it. Same period, just 10 miles apart.

The Judges also take note of any Government requests that are on-going at the time. When I was done, the Government wanted the judges to throw the book at people as a warning to others. I was looking at 4 years minimum.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

Glynne (25-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Why Ten plants mate? Just cut the numbers down and up the veg time and training

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

DPH (10-12-17), Glynne (25-03-17)

Dr-Chronic Guest

Fuck mate how many was you caught with at time dude? Does get me para but I live in a shit area with about 5 on every road most probably lmao, I guess when you look at it like that, there life is in your hands sort of thing just pray in that case I'm not hurting anyone think the law on ganja is stupid fucking people over when us growers pay our bills which aswell as paying tax at work there getting bigboy tax and earning off the E leccy companies guess if you stay cool pay up be discreet all should be ok just was constantly in the back of my mind is today the day when I had one going, ball ache should give us a license to grow our own or make us pay monthly like a water bil id be game for that

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr-Chronic For This Useful Post:

The Aspie Toker Guest

I wasn't growing. I was doing solid at the time. Long story, but I was fed up of seeing my mates being either ripped off or being beaten up. Mine wasn't street hashish, so was far better than the crap that was doing the rounds. It made sense (at the time) to help them, if you know what I mean.

I had a good barrister, and got off rather lightly. No jail time.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

Glynne (25-03-17)

Dr-Chronic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Why Ten plants mate? Just cut the numbers down and up the veg time and training
    Got my a 0.8x0.8x1.6m grow tent which im growing 1 in main room is 2x2x2 virtually so was gonna bang 9 in there mate idea is to only do 2 grows a year's to last me and so I can fuck dealers off still curing my stuff not smelling dank yet and stones not quite there so I've been having to use them it's like my meds man can't do without lifes less beautiful without her lol

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr-Chronic For This Useful Post: