Thread: Hey, I built a room...

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,847 Times

Default Hey, I built a room...

Hey,

I've been lurking a long time, some posts in here helped me with my recent room build, so thank you for that!

Currently running 2 x 1.2M Scrogs, with 2x 27l autopots under 600w bulbs, in magnum xxl hoods over each one.
    Running a 1500m3 fan on extraction, and 850cm3 on intake duty both running through a voltage stepped fan controller, air filtered in, and of course carbon filter out.

About to upgrade to an IWC Rush RDWC system with 4 60l pots, RODI filter and Nutrient chiller to suit... look forward to an upcoming post about that one!

I guess i best take some pictures and show you guys. I have a problem with wanting to turn the very best quality out of my little space.

Anyone with RDWC experience (especially high flow systems) please say hi, I would love to meet you!

Take it easy.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKing For This Useful Post:

redisiel (25-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Hello and welcome mate.
    I used to use rdwc before I moved to organics, I found if a highly productive method.
    My system was 4x35ltr pots with a external res the return.pipes all 50 mm and the spray bars 22mm and this was run with a 9500 lph pump and of course imho a chiller like I say found it very productive but found my preferred method lies in no till.

Some pictures would also be very nice mate
    Blessings and gratitude
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

TomKing (26-03-17)

Thanks

yeah I'm looking at 63mm pipe with a 4700l pump, should be great, and the biggest bonus... so little waste, no coco to dispose of after every grow, just a big ball of roots. Never done anything like this, but ive read/heard good things.

I just snapped a few pics, let me reply to a few introduction posts and i'll post them on this thread. I'll have a grow diary starting soon, got some ladies just starting to fill the nets (after a shaky start!) so I guess i should document it!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,692 Times

Hello & Welcome to THCtalk.com Discussion forum m8, hope you enjoy yourself and find plenty of useful information on here……..

Thanks

Hello and welcome too Nutts.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKing For This Useful Post:

TheDogsNutts (25-03-17)