Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My first grow x2 liberty haze from seed in soil

Thanks

Will get ec pen today thanks

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

are you in soil or coco?? your title says soil but you stated 60%coco 20% perlite 20% vermiculite just want to clear this up..

you will need a ph pen and ec meter if its coco and not soil.

all this below applys if you are using coco
    also get yourself some rhizotonic, great white root powder, liquid silicon,

once you get your EC meter you can provide us the background EC of your water, by filling up a glass from your tap and sticking your ec meter in it and telling up what it reads. this will help give us idea how much of what to feed.

at this stage you just want 3ml-L Rhizotonic, till they popped i have used canna start and found it shite will my background EC of water being 0.2 i just start on low dose of A & B nutes.

no need water every day at moment, when is very early days you want the coco to dry a little this will encourage the roots to go searching and will help develop your root system for each plant.
    once you pass the seedling stage and say 2 weeks in to veg you will want to feed every day in coco. also aim for at least 20% run off this will help prevent salt build up in pots

Thanks

tip taken on board thanks giant
    Last edited by DPH; 31-03-17 at 09:14 PM.

Thanks

joker thank you too,

coco pro mate deffo, got ec pen and my tap water is 0.26, armed with ec pen, rhizotonic, (different brand same ingriedients) root powder and liquid silicone... my healthy looking 12 day, 6 leafed babies havent been fed/watered for 48hrs in the morning. coco is damp/dry.
    prop light still at 24hrs
    got 2" stem after buring 3" stem with 2" nicely coloured leaves
    still have room in 6" pot to back fill 2" stem and then feed how yous advise thanks all

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2