Thread: First Time Grow - Need Help Diagnosing Problem Please -Fading and yellowing leaves

Thanks

Default First Time Grow - Need Help Diagnosing Problem Please -Fading and yellowing leaves

Hi Everyone,

Am doing my first time grow, I'll try and give as much detail as possible as something is not quite right
    Strain: Lemon Haze
    Been growing for around 3 Weeks now in a grow tent in my shed in Soil - normal multicompost that I had about
    Lighting: 300W Duel Spectrum

When the plant was a week and a bit old the stem was very tall and it was drooping over as it couldn't take it's own weight so I attached it to a stick for support and recently the edge of the bottom leaves have started to yellow and the colour in the leaves have started to fade to a pale green along the middle bit's. I have read up and thought it might be nutrient burn but before I potentially unnecessarily replant it in something else thought I would check as reading it also has symptoms of nitrogen, magnesium and potassium deficiency and would be good to get opinion from people who know better, any help much appreciated! I've added some pic's but it's failing to upload any more, what you can't see is the bottom leaves have gone completely brown and shrivelled and the leaves in the picture are drooping a bit Thanks in advance!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1853.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	52.8 KB 
ID:	343197Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4692.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	53.2 KB 
ID:	343198

Viz Guest

Hello there,

what are you feeding your plants, and how close to the top of the plants is your lamp?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Viz View Post
    Hello there,

what are you feeding your plants, and how close to the top of the plants is your lamp?
    Hi, I am not feeding them anything just watering them and the light is about 5 or 6 inches away