Thread: 1st time grow setup help

Thanks

Cool 1st time grow setup help

Hi everyone.
    I'm trying to plan my 1st grow and would like advice regarding it.

1st off, I have a wardrobe 1.5m wide x 0.5m deep x 2m high.
    I'm hoping to fit 2 plants in this space with a hydro setup.
    I think an led light would be best to minimise heat and he not have too many ducts etc.
    I was planning on doing a 1 plant scrog and filling the whole space but I'm not sure a scrog is best suited for a very 1st grow.

Any help regarding what hydro setup and light ( led or hps) prices etc would be very much appreciated.
    I just want everything planned and set up before going for the grow.
    If anyone has any ideas on improving anything then please say so.
    I'm hoping to keep costs to a minimum. Hoping to get a decent setup for £200 max.

Also any diarys of similar grows in the same size space would be great.

Thanks guys
    Dude 1

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

you still gona need hole ducts for intake and out take.

2 will be fine in there, you will be running a carbon filter also? with summer coming led would'nt be a bad idea but... a good led aint cheap matey

if you went hps you you could get a good full kit as in the - digi ballast, reflector, bulb, hangers for 80/90 quid

Thanks

I think hps will be the best/cheapest option for me.
    Yes il have a carbon filter.
    Where's the best place to look for a kit? Not sure in ebay for quality.
    Maybe a 600w hps is what il go for. Preferably with a cool tube?
    In regards to inlet/outlet, should I have a fan sucking outside air into the wardrobe or is just a decent sized hole enough?
    With the cooling tube, what is the best way to set this up? Sucking air from the outside over the tube or connecting the carbon filter to it aswell and have a fan sucking warm air from the top of the wardrobe, through the filter, across the light tube then out. Just thinking for saving space but not sure if that is efficient.

Thanks for the reply mate