Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Firefly 2 or Pax 3

Thanks

Default Firefly 2 or Pax 3

Ive recently given up tobacco for vaping, except for a few joints in the evenings. However now I want to vape the weed instead of mixing with bacci. I am a solo smoker and so something that allows me to load small amounts and maybe not do it all at once appeals to me, which is why the firefly and pax appeal.

My knowledge is very limited so there could be many other options I don't know about. I did actually think about a basic pipe as the prices of these vapes are to my mind astronomical, especially as some people have been very disappointed with the results.

The last thing I want to do is spend £200/£300 on something may or may not work. Especially as mentioned I could buy a pipe for £10 and know it will work. So I'm really unsure. If I knew these vapes worked for sure, I would be a bit more confident.

I know from reading there are better vapes out there, but just wondered if anyone can help with this, as mentioned my biggest fear is spending a lot on something that is not great.

Also i'm not use to smoking pure which is why the pax and firefly appeal as they allow for smallish loads.

Anyways I'm sure this is the place to get answers..

Thanks

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,876 Times

Samwise Gamgee is the person to talk to about this, he went the same route as yourself & has done all the market research for you
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

3. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Viz Guest

After extensive research I opted for the DaVinci QI.

Very happy with my choice.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

eightleggeddj (24-10-17), M_C (30-03-17), toblue (25-04-17)

Thanks

I "had" both these vapes. I no longer have the FF2. The Pax3 is far superior in every respect and costs less as well. I don't know what the hype about the Firefly 2 was all about. It's an overpriced, under-performing piece 'o junk. Battery sucks. Easily broken. Bowl is too small. Draw is too hard. Just a totally worthless piece-o-crap, IMHO

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,555 Times

I haven't had the firefly but have the pax2 and very happy with it

Thanks

That's the thing i'm finding, one person says great, the other rubbish. Guess people have to substantiate what they say if it's gonna help. Like I say small bowl suits what I'm looking for. Perhaps the Firefly is appealing because of convection and it allows you to have a few drags and come back to it later ? I don't know, but I hear what your saying, you prefer the Pax, perhaps you could say why ?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jofus For This Useful Post:

toblue (25-04-17)

Thanks

MC, where would I find his post, have searched but cant find anything ?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,757 Times

I would suggest storz and bickle The Mighty.
    Brilliant bit if kit

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Viz View Post
    After extensive research I opted for the DaVinci QI.

Very happy with my choice.
    Hi mate

Do you get a metallic taste with yours? I do with mine.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

Viz Guest

Hey Aspie you got one too? Nope mate it is a very full flavour with mine. But I did give my vape a burn in for ten or so minutes before I used it. Think it recommended that on the DaVinci forum. What I have found is giving the chamber and other bits a nice clean ever three or four refills makes a world of difference.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast