GEORGE (31-03-17), Glynne (01-04-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,885 Times

depends on the type of pain mate.
    Sent using a rudimentary device
    https://s32.postimg.org/5nlg414id/bunt_funk.jpg
    Current Grow:Super Critical Bud CBD. Diary here
    Last Grow: Green Love Potion & BlackJack
    Completed Diary: Cali Orange, Coco here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FunkyB For This Useful Post:

Thanks

and welcome

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FunkyB For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hartman, good question. I suffer from Fibromyalgia (neuropathic pain), would anyone know what strain is best.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Cornishman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

There's a section on medical experiences with cannabis dude just scroll down

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Volcano For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (31-03-17), Glynne (01-04-17), The Cornishman (01-04-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Cornishman View Post
    Hartman, good question. I suffer from Fibromyalgia (neuropathic pain), would anyone know what strain is best.

You could try Cannatonic or Critical Mass and make oil and our sponsors sell them. They both high in CBD but Critical mass has a much higher thc content which is also good for pain but it will get you high. Cannatonic has lower than normal thc level. I do believe Harlequin is the daddy but it's tough to obtain.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FunkyB For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (31-03-17), Glynne (01-04-17), The Cornishman (31-03-17)

Thanks

FunkyB thank you for that. Getting high I can cope with! Critical mass sound like what the doctor ordered. Volcano I'll go find it. Tbh there is so much good info to be found here that i have not really got beyond looking for info on growing set ups.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Cornishman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Best starins !!! best strains!!! hmmm that be mine all the best creme de la creme strains lol

Sorry feeling cheeky this morning, got my wicked way last night
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

FunkyB (31-03-17), GEORGE (31-03-17), Glynne (01-04-17), The Cornishman (01-04-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Cornishman View Post
    FunkyB thank you for that. Getting high I can cope with! Critical mass sound like what the doctor ordered. Volcano I'll go find it. Tbh there is so much good info to be found here that i have not really got beyond looking for info on growing set ups.

Critical is a heavy cropper bud the buds get so massive you've got to be all over your temps and humidity like a rash as they're susceptible to mold. Not sure it's an easy strain to start with. Flip side a lot of people are growing it on here so there's a wealth of experience to help you. Hopefully an experienced grower will pop their head in and give you the ideal start medical strain.

This is an area I know little about other than a recent interest in medical strains so don't know much. I grow for my mental health but have a friend whose partner has cerebral palsy so I'm looking to grow them a plant to make some oil for them to try and deal with her cramping up. So taking much more of an interest.

Before you look into growing set ups you need to know how much oil you need, which will tell you how many plants you need to grow and how often. This will help you plan your grow set up tailored for your needs. As said there's loads of info on this forum. get reading the stickies on oil, carriers and dosing to try and work out what you'll need

I appreciate it's overwhelming, feel the same myself. Half way through my second grow and starting to feel a bit more confident on the basics. This harvest will bring about my first attempt at making some oil.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...dical-Cannabis

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FunkyB For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (31-03-17), Glynne (01-04-17), SmobyToker#1 (31-03-17), The Cornishman (01-04-17)

Thanks

FunkyB I'm not new to growing. My first grow was a guerilla grow back in 1980! Since then I have grown in greenhouses and in the garden when i lived in France (10 years of the most exceptional crops and experimentation), the freedom of not having to worry about being discreet, bliss. At the time i did not realise why i used it so heavily. Only on return to UK and conversation with GP and referral to pain clinic did all become clear.
    I have spent the last two months constructing and fine tuning my grow cabinet. I have the temperature and humidity electronically controlled, and have this week stabilised my environment in the cabinet. So i think growing critical, although tricky in an artificial environment, will not be beyond my capabilities. Thank you for the heads up on that. And yes the site is a bit daunting with so much information and advice; in fact it is annoying that there is so much info as i don't have time to read it all.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Cornishman For This Useful Post:

FunkyB (31-03-17), GEORGE (31-03-17), Glynne (01-04-17), potanist01 (01-04-17), SmobyToker#1 (31-03-17)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast