Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14

Thread: Kygs outdoor escapade

Thanks

I don't miss the days of guerrilla growing, great exercise though.

Lookin good and be safe bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Guy Manwich For This Useful Post:

happyjack (Today), hotshot (Today), kygiacomo (Today)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,616 Times in 1,354 Posts

magic looking plants kyg, dreading my back garden plants growing tall, neighbors are ok but is better they don't see them if they aint already

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to happyjack For This Useful Post:

hotshot (Today), kygiacomo (Today)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,908 Times in 2,924 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by happyjack View Post
    magic looking plants kyg, dreading my back garden plants growing tall, neighbors are ok but is better they don't see them if they aint already
    U can super crop them or tie them down so I can control the height. That way u could keep them from seeing that way and at the same time help to increase yeild

Never argue with an IDIOT, he will lower you to his level and beat you by experience!

2017 outdoor guerilla grow http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...tdoor-escapade

2016 guerilla grow finished http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...adventure-2016

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kygiacomo For This Useful Post:

hotshot (Today)

Thanks

What has been your favorite outdoor strain so far?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Guy Manwich For This Useful Post:

hotshot (Today)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,908 Times in 2,924 Posts

Went and watered the blue widow and sprayed it down with heavy 16 folair,b-52,bioweed,ful power and nirvana. This is gonna be a monster yeilder. I hope I can get by with it. I got it in a dangerous spot Bc it was a extra plant. I didn't have the heart to kill it so I stuck it in the power lines kinda close to my house. It gets sun all day though. I don't suggest anyone tho to put plants under a power line. That is a big no no,but I really didn't care for it at first now it's turning into a damn monster. Just my luck lol oh well we shall see what happens. IMG_0627.JPGIMG_0628.JPGIMG_0629.JPG

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kygiacomo For This Useful Post:

hotshot (Today), jingo (Today), nmtwisted (Today)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,785 Times in 687 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kygiacomo View Post
    Went and watered the blue widow and sprayed it down with heavy 16 folair,b-52,bioweed,ful power and nirvana. This is gonna be a monster yeilder. I hope I can get by with it. I got it in a dangerous spot Bc it was a extra plant. I didn't have the heart to kill it so I stuck it in the power lines kinda close to my house. It gets sun all day though. I don't suggest anyone tho to put plants under a power line. That is a big no no,but I really didn't care for it at first now it's turning into a damn monster. Just my luck lol oh well we shall see what happens. IMG_0627.JPGIMG_0628.JPGIMG_0629.JPG

Fook me kyg that is a monster mate fair play 😀

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14