Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Kygs outdoor escapade

Thanks
    Thanked 7,086 Times in 2,716 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kygiacomo View Post
    ive sprayed neem oil,rosemary oil & karanaja oil in the sun and it never hurt mine but i always use silica,aloe or yucca to mix my stuff up. idk about indoor setting tho. i figured if it wont burn out in the sun then there should be no problems indoors. but really what i was talking about is people saying that water that beads up on the leaves will burn the plants bc of some stupid ideal that it magnifys the sun rays.
    If that was true, then all leaves on every tree outdoors would burn after a good rain back to Sunshine. lol The woods would be catching on fire, it couldn't magnify.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hotshot For This Useful Post:

Hobbit (Yesterday), kygiacomo (22-04-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,080 Times in 2,654 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    If that was true, then all leaves on every tree outdoors would burn after a good rain back to Sunshine. lol The woods would be catching on fire, it couldn't magnify.
    haha yup thats why i laugh when i see people post that nonsense
    Never argue with an IDIOT, he will lower you to his level and beat you by experience!

2017 outdoor guerilla grow http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...tdoor-escapade

2016 guerilla grow in finished http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...adventure-2016

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kygiacomo For This Useful Post:

Hobbit (Yesterday), hotshot (22-04-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,036 Times in 1,348 Posts

ive sprayed neem oil,rosemary oil & karanaja oil in the sun and it never hurt mine but i always use silica,aloe or yucca to mix my stuff up. idk about indoor setting tho. i figured if it wont burn out in the sun then there should be no problems indoors. but really what i was talking about is people saying that water that beads up on the leaves will burn the plants bc of some stupid ideal that it magnifys the sun rays.
    Funny i had this exact conversation with the clueless sheila in the hydro shop the other day. I went in to look at the clonex spray and there is nothing on the bottle to tell yoou whats in it. When i asked her she said probably has sea sol in it. then she tried to tell me that if i mixed up my own to be careful not to burn my plants. I said you would have to pour it on straight to burn anything if even then. Apparently im wrong and she has burnt her plants using sea sol. She is a clueless sales sheila who always wants to argue with me , does my head in dealing with her. I agree with you on the magnification thing but i have damaged some very tender plants by watering over the leaves in extreme heat conditions, but im talking over 40c. On another note mate how often do you water your in ground plants during flower?
    "Some people are so poor all they have is money"

Hobbits First Diary. Aeroponics Cookies Kush & Skunk X Og
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...br /> murdockhttp://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?

Hobbits-1st-Coco-Diary-Afghani-regs
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ad.php?143380-

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

hotshot (22-04-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    Funny i had this exact conversation with the clueless sheila in the hydro shop the other day. I went in to look at the clonex spray and there is nothing on the bottle to tell yoou whats in it. When i asked her she said probably has sea sol in it. then she tried to tell me that if i mixed up my own to be careful not to burn my plants. I said you would have to pour it on straight to burn anything if even then. Apparently im wrong and she has burnt her plants using sea sol. She is a clueless sales sheila who always wants to argue with me , does my head in dealing with her. I agree with you on the magnification thing but i have damaged some very tender plants by watering over the leaves in extreme heat conditions, but im talking over 40c. On another note mate how often do you water your in ground plants during flower?
    depends on how hot it is. last year for instance i was watering 5 gallons per plant ever 2 days and they still wasnt getting enuff water. im trying something different this year. i added water crytals to my holes and im also taking a piece of black cvp pipe. i got holes drilled in the pipe that im gonna insert in my holes. im thinking that what i will water through the pipe will go directly to the roots and will water them better.im still gonna give a few gallons over the top of the media as well to

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kygiacomo For This Useful Post:

hotshot (22-04-17)

Thanks

depends on how hot it is. last year for instance i was watering 5 gallons per plant ever 2 days and they still wasnt getting enuff water. im trying something different this year. i added water crytals to my holes and im also taking a piece of black cvp pipe. i got holes drilled in the pipe that im gonna insert in my holes. im thinking that what i will water through the pipe will go directly to the roots and will water them better.im still gonna give a few gallons over the top of the media as well to
    Cheers mate, I also add a few crystals to my holes helps in summer. Im watering every 2 days as well now in the cooler weather, I never measure it though. Was wondering if i might benefit from watering every day but I dont think so. Judging from my passion fruits that are as big as tennis balls and still going, they are getting almost identical treatment to my lady I think I will stick with every other day.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

hotshot (23-04-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 34,562 Times in 13,329 Posts

You will burn then indoor as the light is so intense
    You see loads of people on here with splash burn
    From watering.so even if it doesn't magnify the
    Water will heat up an burn them.

Autos
    1st Grow (pics late on)
    Redemption Grow
    Redemption Grow Take 2

Photo's
    Green lizard lick growing
    Exodus cheese exo-bition

THERE IS A STRICT 10 PLANT MAXIMUM RULE ON THIS SITE!.YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR BREACHING THIS!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ERBURT For This Useful Post:

Hobbit (24-04-17), hotshot (23-04-17), kygiacomo (23-04-17)

Thanks

been looking at strains for next year and if my mind dont change i think i will be running nothing but cheese & trainwreck and trainwreck cross's. the ones that im thinking most about is casey jones,ghs trainwreck,seedism cheesewreck, Rp kandy kush and cole train and i want a good skunky strain so it will be either dinafem cheese or connisour genetics cheese dog haze. anyone have any experience with the cheese dog haze? i cant find any info on it at all

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kygiacomo For This Useful Post:

hotshot (24-04-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,164 Times in 2,064 Posts

Glad my return saw you in chat, meant I clicked you and found this!
    In for this, loved the last trees
    Good luck mate, mon the good spots

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hopper For This Useful Post:

Hobbit (24-04-17), hotshot (24-04-17), kygiacomo (23-04-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hopper View Post
    Glad my return saw you in chat, meant I clicked you and found this!
    In for this, loved the last trees
    Good luck mate, mon the good spots
    hey hopper just in time mate. glad to have u along again this year with me mon the trees!!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kygiacomo For This Useful Post:

Hopper (23-04-17), hotshot (24-04-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,164 Times in 2,064 Posts

hey hopper just in time mate. glad to have u along again this year with me mon the trees!!
    Wouldn't be the same without me aye dude!?

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hopper For This Useful Post:

Hobbit (24-04-17), hotshot (24-04-17), kygiacomo (23-04-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hopper View Post
    Wouldn't be the same without me aye dude!?
    exactly matey

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kygiacomo For This Useful Post:

Hobbit (24-04-17), Hopper (23-04-17), hotshot (24-04-17)

Thanks

Now is when the fun begins guys. I set the ghs train wreck choo choo! Added my beneficial s azos,mykos and a little bti to keep the fungus gnats away. Suppose to be in the 80s with sunshine all week so I will come back about Thursday to water and see how it has progressed. IMG_0304.JPGIMG_0305.JPGIMG_0306.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kygiacomo For This Useful Post:

Hobbit (Yesterday), Hopper (25-04-17), hotshot (24-04-17), Keeno (24-04-17)

Thanks

Trying something new this year folks to see if I can water more effectively. I'm gonna put this pipe down in the side of my holes and water a couple gallons through it. I figured it will go straight to the roots and won't evaporate as fast as it does when I water over the top. I'm still gonna put a couple gallons over the top as well though. I guesss well find out this fall if this works or not 😀IMG_0307.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kygiacomo For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (25-04-17), Hobbit (26-04-17), Hopper (25-04-17), hotshot (25-04-17), ironman83 (25-04-17), kbag (25-04-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 34,562 Times in 13,329 Posts

Yeah that works and is great for outdoors
    Speshly if your doing trees : )

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ERBURT For This Useful Post:

Hobbit (26-04-17), Hopper (25-04-17), hotshot (25-04-17), ironman83 (25-04-17), kygiacomo (25-04-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ERBURT View Post
    Yeah that works and is great for outdoors
    Speshly if your doing trees : )
    that is good news to hear. i got the ideal when i was doing some research and found a thread somewhere that a guy was posting about his invention of the guerilla water coller. he lined the bottom of his holes in cvp pipe and had it hooked up where a 2 liter bottle turned upside down. long story short he said the plants that he had with the pipes lined in hole did alot better and required less watering due to it going straight to the roots. next year i might line the whole bottom of my hole with pipes

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kygiacomo For This Useful Post:

Hobbit (26-04-17), hotshot (Yesterday), ironman83 (25-04-17), kbag (26-04-17)

Thanks

Things are moving right along with my ladies. Temps have been unreal. Hit 91 today for April. I'm gonna be transplanting everything next week to their final homes. I already have the tranwreck and cheese in the ground so they should be taking off. I'll grab some pics of them Saturday when I go to water them and spray them down with karanja oil and silica. The first pic is blue widow and Casey jones,2nd pic berry bomb and moby dick,3rd pic the pck x kali china and last is the fatsoma express auto. IMG_0308.JPGIMG_0309.JPGIMG_0310.jpgIMG_0311.jpg

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kygiacomo For This Useful Post:

Hobbit (Today), kbag (Today)

Thanks

Mate are you feeding with only teas that you make up? Also if you are how often would you be feeding in flower?

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

kbag (Today)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    Mate are you feeding with only teas that you make up? Also if you are how often would you be feeding in flower?
    they just been getting rhizotonic and bioweed with some silica. i have them in happy frog soil but i mixed in some coast of maine stoneing blend which has ewc,kelp,lobster shell meals in it and a couple other things i forgot what else but its quality stuff. oh yea i did mix in some worm power earthworm castings as well. i will only be feeding one with actual nutes the rest are in living soil mix

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kygiacomo For This Useful Post:

Hobbit (Today), kbag (Today)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4