Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: rdwc kits

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,847 Times

Quote Originally Posted by greengiant View Post
    Done the right way mate.

That pump is gonna shift some water lol. I only run a 500 but I also pump air in. I can't afford the noise of 10,000 litres of water being moved every hour lol.
    Originally I was looking at that, but the thing that got me was the fact I wouldn't have as many PH issues without air stones.

I'm very interested to hear how loud it is, because while my groom is pretty well insulated, it can't be crazy... we will see I guess.

My House made of Hash. Huff and puff and I might let you in.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,375 Times

Quote Originally Posted by TomKing View Post
    Originally I was looking at that, but the thing that got me was the fact I wouldn't have as many PH issues without air stones.

I'm very interested to hear how loud it is, because while my groom is pretty well insulated, it can't be crazy... we will see I guess.
    Using air stones hardly effects my ph. It may go up by 0.1 over 2 days pumping 30L/min into 120L.

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk
    Cheers Dru!!!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,045 Times

I have this system and to be fair don't think it's worth the money if I new then what I know now would of just built a new system is not very loud at all but dose seem to be poor on creating bubbles in the buckets and the pump in the res can get blocked very easy and I don't have any roots in system yet so?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6