Thread: Growing a so called 6/7 week strain

farmshop Guest

Default Answered: Growing a so called 6/7 week strain

Evening lads. In a bit of a head wobble at the moment on running a so called 6/7 flowering strain. My last grows have all gone 8 or 9weeks. My normal feeding schedule would be as follows:
    Veg for x amount of weeks
    12/12- veg nutes untill first signs of flowers (10-14 days)
    Week 3 of 12/12 bloom and 0.25ml/L pk 13/14
    Week 4 "-" and 0.5ml/L pk 13/14
    Week 5 "-" and 1ml/L pk 13/14
    Week 6 "-" and 1.5ml/L pk 13/14
    Week 7 "-" and 0.5ml/L pk 13/14
    Week 8 bloom and overdrive
    Week 9 bloom overdrive
    Then flush for 1 or 2 week.
    So how do I fit all that into a 6/7 week flowering strain.
    Thank you
    Farmshop

2. "Hey matey.
    As we all know they will do just fine on a&b so I wouldn't worry about fitting in too much nutes in such a short time, less time to get it all out too.
    Try break down the stages that plants go through and what they are using when they are making these changes to how you might want to fit in Feed's.
    I'd probably get a pk in around 4-5 weeks.
    I can advise if you are using bennies to much phosphorus can make a lot of them become dormant and bassicaly useless.
    Hope this helps a little at least bro
    Blessings
    Redz"

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to farmshop For This Useful Post:

Blue (05-04-17), ggotch (06-04-17), Glynne (06-04-17), potanist01 (06-04-17), redisiel (05-04-17), Trex (07-04-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times
    Provided Answers: 71

Hey matey.
    As we all know they will do just fine on a&b so I wouldn't worry about fitting in too much nutes in such a short time, less time to get it all out too.
    Try break down the stages that plants go through and what they are using when they are making these changes to how you might want to fit in Feed's.
    I can advise if you are using bennies to much phosphorus can make a lot of them become dormant and bassicaly useless.
    Blessings
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Blue (05-04-17), Glynne (06-04-17), potanist01 (06-04-17), Trex (07-04-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times
    Provided Answers: 101

Il be very surprised if the cheese cuts you have do finish in that time farmshop as 9-10 weeks at least seems to be the norm for most cheese strains mate.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Glynne (06-04-17), redisiel (05-04-17), Trex (07-04-17)

farmshop Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Il be very surprised if the cheese cuts you have do finish in that time farmshop as 9-10 weeks at least seems to be the norm for most cheese strains mate.
    That's the info from the seed website blue. It's now known as Swiss skunk.
    This is a screen grab from wete I got them from.

My friend is 5 week 4 days in to 12/12 tomorrow. That's were my seeds went and he grew them on. I'll see what they are like tomorrow. 👍

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to farmshop For This Useful Post:

Blue (05-04-17), redisiel (05-04-17), Trex (07-04-17)

farmshop Guest

Quote Originally Posted by redsiel View Post
    Hey matey.
    Blessings
    Redz
    Yeah bud thanks for that. What's bennies? I'll see what my friends are looking like at just over 5 week and try judge it from there. Maybe get a couple of photos if he will let me and bob them on here to see what you guys and gals think.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to farmshop For This Useful Post:

redisiel (05-04-17), Trex (07-04-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times
    Provided Answers: 71

Bennies as in great white shark etc matey, and one more thing don't worry about what it says about time on the pack mate just be ready with the loupe and your bless
    Blessings
    Redz

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

potanist01 (06-04-17), Trex (07-04-17)

farmshop Guest

Ok reds I've only used a sprinkle on transplant. Cheers lads

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to farmshop For This Useful Post:

redisiel (06-04-17), Trex (07-04-17)

farmshop Guest

So been for a browse at the Swiss skunk (super cheese). He will be 6 week sunday. He's got years on me growing but I'm not convinced they are 1 week away from being ready. 2 week minimum I think. There are plenty of colas really big aswell but just no densenesss to them. He said no to pictures aswell. He grows on nft too. Started to spot a few brown hairs on the buds but definatly not enough to convince me they are near ready for flush.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to farmshop For This Useful Post:

redisiel (06-04-17)

MrChedHead Guest

It all depends when you count flower, its never what they say if you count flower as soon as you flip but usually there abouts if you go from first sign of pistils

19. The Following User Says Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

redisiel (06-04-17)

farmshop Guest

Yeah I think he classes flower as from the first day of 12/12 were I used to do the same. But now I've been following the people on here my times have changed and gave me alot better results from classing flower from first sign of pistles. As reds said I'll keep the loupe near by and go from there. ✌